No News Now | Page 2 | Vital Football

No News Now

At the primary school my twin kids attend following the appointment of a "right on" PC head last year they've done away with competitive sports days (to avoid embarrassing the fat kids), homework (to avoid embarrassing the thick or neglected kids) and Christmas celebrations (to avoid embarrassing the ethnic kids).
School meals have to contain only halal meat which is at the top end of animal slaughter cruelty - square that one ! (even though there are only 2 muslims in the school)
They did attend a pantomime in december - though probably only because of support for the cross dressing minority.
Thankfully I only have to suffer this for another few months but this personally "enjoyed" example demonstrates the ongoing rise of this creeping PC disease.

I find this very difficult to believe....especially the halal meat bit. Are you sure you're not exaggerating a little here?

Why don't you all piss off to a political forum to talk politics. You're all brainwashed one way or another anyway.

Sorry mate, probably my fault for changing the subject. I was just interested in whether the apparent consensus of people my age being less socially competent than previous generations of younger people, was true. Didn't expect it to open up all of this. :(

It has also spawned extreme left wing bigots such as yourself, who like to infect society with their vile, warped ideology on the rest with their holier than thou attitude.

I never chose to "infect society" i stand up to ignorant bigots like you, I have done it all my life and I aint gonna stop now.

At the primary school my twin kids attend following the appointment of a "right on" PC head last year they've done away with competitive sports days (to avoid embarrassing the fat kids), homework (to avoid embarrassing the thick or neglected kids) and Christmas celebrations (to avoid embarrassing the ethnic kids).
School meals have to contain only halal meat which is at the top end of animal slaughter cruelty - square that one ! (even though there are only 2 muslims in the school)
They did attend a pantomime in december - though probably only because of support for the cross dressing minority.
Thankfully I only have to suffer this for another few months but this personally "enjoyed" example demonstrates the ongoing rise of this creeping PC disease.

and you are not telling the truth.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, probably my fault for changing the subject. I was just interested in whether the apparent consensus of people my age being less socially competent than previous generations of younger people, was true. Didn't expect it to open up all of this. :(
Will,
no need for you to apologise.
Dont be put off in asking questions or posting your thoughts as they are very constructive and refreshing to read.

I never chose to "infect society" i stand up to ignorant bigots like you, I have done it all my life and I aint gonna stop now.

Yet you do, whether you realise it or not. I also stand up to ignorant bigots such as yourself, the key difference is that I do so on whichever side of the political spectrum they fall. Have done all my life and won't stop now.

I have never in my life on this forum made a political statement and never do anywhere, like religion I keep it to myself unless I take issue with the unsubstantiated bigoted rubbish you and some others on here post, but mainly you as you are the chief culprit, and at that point I do have my say and will continue to do so.

I have never in my life on this forum made a political statement and never do anywhere, like religion I keep it to myself unless I take issue with the unsubstantiated bigoted rubbish you and some others on here post, but mainly you as you are the chief culprit, and at that point I do have my say and will continue to do so.

So in the one sentence you claim never in your life have you made a political 'statement', yet then concede you have and will continue to do so. Wow, with that sort of intellect you must be top dog amongst all the other bigots at these momentum jamborees.

Seriously gents ......... no-one comes out of this looking good.

Let's leave the arguing, bickering and name calling to the football eh.

Yet you do, whether you realise it or not. I also stand up to ignorant bigots such as yourself, the key difference is that I do so on whichever side of the political spectrum they fall. Have done all my life and won't stop now.
Seriously gents ......... no-one comes out of this looking good.

Let's leave the arguing, bickering and name calling to the football eh.

At least it livens up the board a bit.

Last edited:
So in the one sentence you claim never in your life have you made a political 'statement', yet then concede you have and will continue to do so. Wow, with that sort of intellect you must be top dog amongst all the other bigots at these momentum jamborees.

"unless I take issue"

makes one wonder how you manage to read that extremist media you do as you seem incapable of a reading a simple message board.