Everton ticket Information | Page 36 | Vital Football

Everton ticket Information

Everton have been selling to season ticket holders for a little bit, members tomorrow (how I'm getting in, with my Everton supporting mate in the home end) and general sale from Sunday.

If any tickets are returned after 21st then in other words anyone can get them. Maybe they should create a short waiting list of season ticket holders who weren't successful?

Hi EB
I know, but the Dec 21 was for our game if there happened to be any tickets still left over or returned.
That was why I never contradicted Warrington Imp
I can't imagine there will be, but the site might think there's a possibility there might be some available.
That is the original article, written when the allocation was received from Everton. All they have done is put the 'sold out' comment at the top and left the rest as it was.

Live football tickets has 8 for sale from £85 each! As a season ticket holder from pre Cowley days I was unable to get tickets even though logging on as soon as sales started. Shame on those buying tickets to turn a profit.

I presume that these sales are through a third party and there is no way of tracing who the original sellers are and prevent the tickets being sent out in the first place ?

Live football tickets has 8 for sale from £85 each! As a season ticket holder from pre Cowley days I was unable to get tickets even though logging on as soon as sales started. Shame on those buying tickets to turn a profit.

Let the Club know but I think there will be little they can do about it.

Ahhh.
Just looked for this site (Which I'd never heard of).
If I'm understanding it correctly, all 8 tkts are in the Everton Main Stand, so HOME tkts (Not ours).
In which case, not as issue for us after all.

Ahhh.
If I'm understanding it correctly, all 8 tkts are in the Everton Main Stand, so HOME tkts (Not ours).

See what you mean, but why would somebody pay £85 when there are plenty available at face value ? Daft.

See what you mean, but why would somebody pay £85 when there are plenty available at face value ? Daft.

Maybe the touts are hoping there are 8 daft Everton fans out there...
Or maybe that some of our fans (who now cannot get in) will try and buy them.

Got mine today too. Looks like it is towards the rear of the upper tier - Row Q - which apparently has restricted views. Don't care though.

Ahhh.

You are correct it is not a case for LCFC, but given the general sale of home tickets (at the time of writing) are yet to go on sale and any Everton supporter wanting to go to the match will get a ticket. One can only conclude in the knowledge that the Imps allocation is sold out and over subcribed its a cynical attempt to cash in.