Match Thread: Blackburn Vs Forest sponsored by the by Bradley Dack's legal team | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blackburn Vs Forest sponsored by the by Bradley Dack's legal team

We need to come out more on it. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Carvalho taken off. He has disappeared up his own arse as the half progressed which is a shame as he has the ability to have a real impact. Maybe he is missing Oz...

a shame Colback booked so early cos was winning a fair few tackles, wouldnt really wanna see Watson on instead. Get Murphy on for a bit of an outball, Grabban as always is in the pockets on the centre halves

Started well ..missed a penalty ...nd this is the second penalty miss from the Grabs...from then onwards all Blackburn. It is Brentford all over again...Blackburn dont have much individual quality but they r pressing us high nd not letting us pass the ball , cant understand why we keep playing high balls as we r loosing them all...physically Blackburn r stronger mych stronger...not a game for the Carv...i will aee Ozzy coming on shortly...even Cash is struggling...Janko a bit dodgy when defending...we r suffering from his side...even the Heffe...we got away with two syicide passes to Fix already...Blackburn r just not giving us time on the ball...something need to be done as I dont see them keep missing more chances like tgey did so far .

Started well ..missed a penalty ...nd this is the second penalty miss from the Grabs...from then onwards all Blackburn. It is Brentford all over again...Blackburn dont have much individual quality but they r pressing us high nd not letting us pass the ball , cant understand why we keep playing high balls as we r loosing them all...physically Blackburn r stronger mych stronger...not a game for the Carv...i will aee Ozzy coming on shortly...even Cash is struggling...Janko a bit dodgy when defending...we r suffering from his side...even the Heffe...we got away with two syicide passes to Fix already...Blackburn r just not giving us time on the ball...something need to be done as I dont see them keep missing more chances like tgey did so far .

Are you pissed chap?

Get Ozzy on for carvalho or geddy give Colback some help, Murphy on for Grabban he will at least make their CB work.

Get Ozzy on for carvalho or geddy give Colback some help, Murphy on for Grabban he will at least make their CB work.

Gueddy is Gueddy again, singly the most inconsistent footballer in the history of the game. Both he and Carvalho are struggling and I would have them both off

Barely even heard Geddy's name, which is one reason why we are not getting forward. We just aren't creating anything other than half chances. Lots of promising positions but the final ball or the run isn't there or Blackburn get there first