Sunderland | Vital Football

Sunderland

Romany

Vital Squad Member
Warming up nicely for Wednesday, tonked Scunthorpe 3-0 , I'd be happy with a point.

Two goals within three minutes and the third before half time. As long as we start off well it could be a cracking game.

Oh yes it is. We can beat any team in div 1 on our day. Positive team with positive fans will see us through.

They are just another div 1 team. If we are up for it we will beat them, its as simple as that.
Lol excellent football commentary. You remind me of the woman in front of me on Saturday. As soon as we lost it the only thing she could think to scream and moan about was that none of our players wanted it/cared. It was embarrassing.

Nibbles puts it muxh more succinctly than me, but it's really not as simple as "if we want it, we'll win".

Last edited:
Lol excellent football commentary. You remind me of the woman in front of me on Saturday. As soon as we lost it the only thing she could think to scream and moan about was that none of our players wanted it/cared. It was embarrassing..

Was that the woman in pink trousers with a child sat next to her ?

We made few friends when we stood our ground vs Spurs on ticket prices, so I doubt we’ll be willing to change the date of a game at the sole benefit of another team unless there’s a benefit to us too.