Match Thread: Big spending Forest Vs West Brom sponsored by bloody cricket | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Big spending Forest Vs West Brom sponsored by bloody cricket

I would be hugely disappointed if Murphy plays tonight, not just because he doesn’t do a lot (I’m being kind here !) , but what was the point of getting Soudani and Grabban if you never play them. Part of my disappointment at him playing on Saturday was assuaged by the thought that Grabban and Soudani were being “saved” for West Brom.

I think our chances of winning are excellent tonight given that Darren Moore thinks they are playing at the County Ground. They can enjoy a trip to Swindon while the FL award us 3 points :grinning:

Seriously though, for all the quality that Brunt has, we have to keep him busy. If we give him time he'll cause all sorts of problems but if we make him work hard and run all game he'll find it harder. I'm sure his fitness at 33 is outstanding but he'll still have rings run around him by younger players.

I suspect fans like me will be disappointed tonight to find a lot of the new players not in the squad. I suspect we'll see Cash and Lolley starting with Murphy up front and Gueddy and Watson. In fact, I wouldnt at all be surprised to see a team virtually identical to the one we were seeing at the end of last year.

I think there would be merit to that to 'out-championship' West Brom, hit them quick, rough and ready. Would be rubbish for fans wanting to see new players for the first time though

There are so many new players, bound to see someone. Would like to see soudani get a go and cash be handed a start.

There are so many new players, bound to see someone. Would like to see soudani get a go and cash be handed a start.

I reckon we'll see a three of Lolley, Cash and Soudani if he can fit them all in- not quite sure about their preferred sides.

Probably Colback instead of Geddy actually to have more defensive cover.

Whether Murphy starts probably depends on how well he has recovered.

I would be hugely disappointed if Murphy plays tonight, not just because he doesn’t do a lot (I’m being kind here !) , but what was the point of getting Soudani and Grabban if you never play them. Part of my disappointment at him playing on Saturday was assuaged by the thought that Grabban and Soudani were being “saved” for West Brom.

I think this is likely. Grabban to start.

I reckon we'll see a three of Lolley, Cash and Soudani if he can fit them all in- not quite sure about their preferred sides.

Probably Colback instead of Geddy actually to have more defensive cover.

Whether Murphy starts probably depends on how well he has recovered.

Grabban looked lean and hungry but wasn't given long, I'd give him a start and bring soudani on later. Despite a super performance on Sat I agree 're colback

No one deserves to be dropped and it's such a pleasure to have the depth we need to be able to supply horses for courses. This is not a tiny step!

If anyone in TBI later i'll be wearing the white pin striped away shirt from 2 or 3 years ago and a light blue baseball cap .
Come and buy me a pint you tight f***ers !

I know AK said he may stick with the same team, but I'm not convinced DM can play 2 games in quick succession.

Villa were one of a few teams who 'old manned' us last year - granted under MW and we now have much more experience through the spine of the team and I think WBA would fall into a similar 'experienced' category.

I'm hoping Grabban & Lolley both start, but can't see AK making too many changes - unless we do have any players with knocks.