Northampton Tickets | Page 11 | Vital Football

Northampton Tickets

Tried yesterday, just 5 minutes of hold music once I press 1 for the ticket office. Just tried again and it's the same thing..
I had the music too but after a short while a pre recorded voice apologised for the delay saying someone would be with me asap and they were. Hope you manage to get a ticket.

When it goes smoothly, I can confirm that the new system does work - our Northampton tickets arrived in the post this morning. Booked via ST reference numbers, for myself and junior, adjacent seats. Phew.

I agree though that it would be better if it was possible to order both tickets at the same time rather than having to log out and then in again with a different number, running the risk that we might end up with one ticket between us due to them selling out while doing so.

Have to say I have always found the purchasing of tickets both home and away very easy generally. I know people have had issues but so far (fingers crossed) it's generally been fine.

Tried yesterday, just 5 minutes of hold music once I press 1 for the ticket office. Just tried again and it's the same thing..
GO IN THEN IF YOU CAN DONT GIVE UP ! LOTS OF NEW CONTACT DETAILS ON ANOTHER THREAD!

Have to say I have always found the purchasing of tickets both home and away very easy generally. I know people have had issues but so far (fingers crossed) it's generally been fine.

Agreed, nothing wrong with the ticketing system at all, used it plenty of times with no hitches. I suspect the problem lies in my Imps Membership number (which I, ironically, obtained from the ticketing system with no problems...)

I will be honest i dont want anybody leaving the club when times are and will continue to be fantastic for a few years more imo, for terrible communication as it maybe for some! Thats all . Sorry for the shouting!

My tickets have not arrived within the the expected timeframe and the advice is to contact the club if this happens. Does anyone know the best number/email to follow-up on to ask the club to check tracking?

Thanks in advance.

My tickets have not arrived within the the expected timeframe and the advice is to contact the club if this happens. Does anyone know the best number/email to follow-up on to ask the club to check tracking?

Thanks in advance.

They have an #impstickets twitter handle. Liam Scully apparently has direct access to the Feedback@lincolncityfc.co.uk mail box, or you could try the tickets email address on the contact us page of the website

Thanks in advance.

And I'm absolutely sure nothing like that will happen with the season tickets.

I have a ticket in Row H , not being able to use stairs I wonder if anyone has a ticket in the front row they would like to swap . Thanks