Northampton Tickets | Vital Football

Northampton Tickets

Davidimp

Vital Football Legend
944 + 6 disabled places.
80% for season ticket holders and then the remainder to myimps etc.
On sale tomorrow from 7pm, going to a scramble!

Okay so I've just splashed £10 (+£2 p&p) on the MyImps membership for the slim chance that I might get one of the 944 tickets left after they are offered to the 6000 season ticket holders.

This is ridiculous.

Okay so I've just splashed £10 (+£2 p&p) on the MyImps membership for the slim chance that I might get one of the 944 tickets left after they are offered to the 6000 season ticket holders.

This is ridiculous.

Don’t you get a chance at the final 20%. Last season that was a free for all but this year looks like it’s limited to season ticket holders and Imps membership so you’ve got a chance.

Ah yes, I get it now. 20% of total is held back for the £10 crew. That's 188 tickets. Haha.

Nah the bit behind the goal is tiny, only slighter bigger than the bm stand.
Sometimes they give us some down the side, we used to sellout there before we had 6300 season ticket holders, going to be a lot of unhappy people around 7.10pm when 755 season ticket holders can have are gone.

Ah yes, I get it now. 20% of total is held back for the £10 crew. That's 188 tickets. Haha.

Over the season I think there will be a benefit (Northampton have one of the smallest away ends)- most clubs in L2 have a bigger away capacity than Northampton- even Crawley!

As for a scramble- I have cancelled an evening out so I can have my finger poised at 7pm- still seems novel to be planning an away end sell out on a 240 mile round trip!

Interesting LCFC tweet says £20 plus fees whereas Eventbrite says £22 plus fees (have already checked!)

You can always go in the home end, if you really want to see it. Just leave your colours at home and do your best to keep your mouth shut if we score.

The ground can usually provide 800 away supporters in the South Stand with a further 423 in the East Stand at the PTS Academy Stadium (Sixfields).

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/...html#awhat-is-it-like-for-visiting-supporters

Hope it is unallocated seating, which it isn't normally. Otherwise possibility of a Barnet or Exeter situation where our fans want to sit with their families or friends. Just about time to sort it out to prevent their stewards having their work cut out. Alan Long, after you fantastic efforts at Exeter, are you ready?

Please, can LCFC ask for maximum allocation for all away games this season and be transparent about it. No more pretending there are fewer seats available than are actually allocated by the time of the game.

Our family are going with the home supporters so that we are guaranteed to sit together. Tickets already sorted, leaving shirts and scarves at home. Guess there will be a lot doing similar. Let's hope the Imps start with a win.

This is ridiculous.

ST holders have invested in the club for the season, they deserve first dibs. The MyImps scheme at least allows non-ST exiles, shift workers, etc an option to get in ahead of the more casual support, I've just signed up as soon as I saw about it.

Overall away ticket allocation is in the gift of the home team, their choice if they want to restrict away support running the risk of 'hand sitters' infiltrating the home seats, or provide a bigger allocation potentially dominating home supporters. If Cobblers have limited it to less than 1000 thats their choice and LCFC saying 80% ST holders sounds fair to me in the first instance.

I'm not in for this one, but while I never failed to get the tickets/matches I wanted, home and away, last season the additional ST numbers for this season may make home game tickets character building, and small away allocations on Eventbrite might be challenging. There's always iFollow :eek:

I'm still enjoying the novelty of this, and enjoying it while it lasts. #firstworldproblems = Imps success. Just think what this all means and give thanks.

I assume my first, v Vale in the caribiou cup, will not be a challenge

Should add
ST holders have invested in the club for the season, they deserve first dibs. The MyImps scheme at least allows non-ST exiles, shift workers, etc an option to get in ahead of the more casual support, I've just signed up as soon as I saw about it.

Overall away ticket allocation is in the gift of the home team, their choice if they want to restrict away support running the risk of 'hand sitters' infiltrating the home seats, or provide a bigger allocation potentially dominating home supporters. If Cobblers have limited it to less than 1000 thats their choice and LCFC saying 80% ST holders sounds fair to me in the first instance.

I'm not in for this one, but while I never failed to get the tickets/matches I wanted, home and away, last season the additional ST numbers for this season may make home game tickets character building, and small away allocations on Eventbrite might be challenging. There's always iFollow :eek:

I'm still enjoying the novelty of this, and enjoying it while it lasts. #firstworldproblems = Imps success. Just think what this all means and give thanks.

I assume my first, v Vale in the caribiou cup, will not be a challenge

The away allocation isn't entirely in the gift of the home team- EFL rules say minimum 10% of the ground capacity must be offered to an away team if asked for by the away club.

Most clubs have dedicated away ends with some having an overflow option or a sitting/standing option.

Not sure about 944 tickets as I'm certain the NTFC away end holds around 820 with the option to overflow to 400 more.

Still not to worry- just need to get a ticket.

Should add

The away allocation isn't entirely in the gift of the home team- EFL rules say minimum 10% of the ground capacity must be offered to an away team if asked for by the away club.

Most clubs have dedicated away ends with some having an overflow option or a sitting/standing option.

Not sure about 944 tickets as I'm certain the NTFC away end holds around 820 with the option to overflow to 400 more.

Still not to worry- just need to get a ticket.

Beyond the 10%, its in the gift...

(b***dy pedants :grinning:)

Aiming to go (or attempt to go)...BUT if likelihood of the barnet/exeter idiots going too then is it worth another ruined away trip?

Aiming to go (or attempt to go)...BUT if likelihood of the barnet/exeter idiots going too then is it worth another ruined away trip?

So long as the 617 can sit together in a singing section there should not be a problem. Just give them the middle section of seating behind the goal, or possibly make two sections for "singers" then everything should be ok. Whatever, make it unallocated seating, in that area as a minimum.

LCFC know what causes the problems and have had plenty of warnings. The Northampton stewards should not have to police our seating, nor should they have to put up with abuse.

im just prepping in advance of the tickets becoming available at 7pm tonight. The Eventbright site is saying you will need your 9 digit membership number that begins with a 7. My sister who's a season ticket holder is saying her membership number begins with a 6, and also another number that begins with an 8.
She hasn't received her ST for this season yet. I'm worried that she has been issued with a new membership number for this season( starting with a 7), but hasn't received it yet. In which case we are in trouble.

she's checked her Eventbright account and there is no new message with a new membership number beginning with a 7. Iceberg ahead !!

The ground can usually provide 800 away supporters in the South Stand with a further 423 in the East Stand at the PTS Academy Stadium (Sixfields).

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/...html#awhat-is-it-like-for-visiting-supporters

Hope it is unallocated seating, which it isn't normally. Otherwise possibility of a Barnet or Exeter situation where our fans want to sit with their families or friends. Just about time to sort it out to prevent their stewards having their work cut out. Alan Long, after you fantastic efforts at Exeter, are you ready?

Please, can LCFC ask for maximum allocation for all away games this season and be transparent about it. No more pretending there are fewer seats available than are actually allocated by the time of the game.

Our family are going with the home supporters so that we are guaranteed to sit together. Tickets already sorted, leaving shirts and scarves at home. Guess there will be a lot doing similar. Let's hope the Imps start with a win.
Any guidance on the safe area for this to be? Name of stand and hopefully no singers!

im just prepping in advance of the tickets becoming available at 7pm tonight. The Eventbright site is saying you will need your 9 digit membership number that begins with a 7. My sister who's a season ticket holder is saying her membership number begins with a 6, and also another number that begins with an 8.
She hasn't received her ST for this season yet. I'm worried that she has been issued with a new membership number for this season( starting with a 7), but hasn't received it yet. In which case we are in trouble.
6 was defo last year and most i know have a 7 this!