Dias goal | Page 2 | Vital Football

Dias goal

Yes, my friends at Accuweather text me when the fixtures were released to say 2nd March 2019 will be dry and mild with overnight temperatures of 9 degrees

Wonaz specifically stated cold wet night, not cold wet afternoon.

I will be very surprised if the kick off time is not changed by Sky, so that they can labour that particular point.

Watched full match on YouTube and must say he impressed me immensely not just the goal but his energy , tracking back , tackles all over park , fighting for every ball , never gave up on ball and paid off when he poked though to Soudani for 3rd real asset , hope to see more for 13million man cause Diaz at moment looks 3 times the player he is.

He does not have to; we are due to play Stoke on Saturday 2nd March.

FA cup & league cup me owd duck. I have heard that we will be drawn with Stoke in both competitions as you well know & your snerting whilst not unexpected on this vile vile forum is uncalled for when the sun is shining (even in Stoke) I bid you good day.

FA cup & league cup me owd duck. I have heard that we will be drawn with Stoke in both competitions as you well know & your snerting whilst not unexpected on this vile vile forum is uncalled for when the sun is shining (even in Stoke) I bid you good day.

You know full well that the game will be played at room temperature

You know full well that the game will be played at room temperature

FFS stop whacking everyone’s pip. I’m shaking literally shaking.

Regardless of who plays & at what temperature my point remainz that while it was a good goal there’s a lot of tough physical games in England (& Wales) in winter on cold days & evenings.

FFS stop whacking everyone’s pip. I’m shaking literally shaking.

Regardless of who plays & at what temperature my point remainz that while it was a good goal there’s a lot of tough physical games in England (& Wales) in winter on cold days & evenings.

R u shaking because u r cold? Thought we were gonna help toughen up these namby pamby Europeans?

By the end I reckon AK will have these boys running through rain and hail and laughing in the face of frost.

lmao it is so obvious before it happens that we will see one of the best goals scored by a red in twenty years, power, pace, goalscoring, initiative, workrate, technique and that indiscernible drop of the shoulder that can send several players in the wrong direction.. and then find fault with it. My money was on Pope n Woanz in a dble and I won :D

I for one am disappointed that they havent scored more goals. They have hardly picked up any goals in preseason and are 1 in 4 at the minute. Doesnt bode well, its going to be a long season.

I for one am disappointed that they havent scored more goals. They have hardly picked up any goals in preseason and are 1 in 4 at the minute. Doesnt bode well, its going to be a long season.

It can be as long as it wants if we win every week :)