Dias goal | Vital Football

Dias goal

I think any championship manager would murder his players if they didn't stop him in that situation. I liked the finish more than the run.

I thought the second goal was absolutely outstanding though, both team build up and finish

I know it's only YouTube etc but definitely that wee bit more excited to see those goals.

Good to see new faces and 'old' get on the scoresheet. Also nice to hear about team spirit- seems more believable from karanka than Cohen.

I think any championship manager would murder his players if they didn't stop him in that situation. I liked the finish more than the run.

I thought the second goal was absolutely outstanding though, both team build up and finish

cos youre thick

Yes Malaga are shit and L1 standard at best but fook me, Dias Walks past 5 players before banging it in the bottom corner.

If we get to see some of that in the championship I think we will all be happy.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/spor...s/watch-new-nottingham-forest-signing-1789673

Malaga just got relegated from La Liga after 10 consecutive seasons in the top flight it would be on a par with Stoke or WBA, we have kicked a team whilst its down on confidence but to pop them in the L1 at best standard is surely not right

If Dias runs like that, we need someone who can finish a free kick. Because Forest are going to be getting a lot of them.

Malaga just got relegated from La Liga after 10 consecutive seasons in the top flight it would be on a par with Stoke or WBA, we have kicked a team whilst its down on confidence but to pop them in the L1 at best standard is surely not right

Not like u to miss my tongue firmly in my cheek- it was for the benefit of the moaners.

I don't take results on pre season too seriously but look for the development and progress of the team. That we are scoring goals- an issue we needed to fix- is very promising. Certainly more to hope for this season than the past few.

my real worry is what is our plan B if one of these talented lads gets injured

we all know that we seem to be a magnet for injuries when things are going well for us

on the plus side, we seem to be playing open and direct football which will entertain:)

Jeez! talk about a glass half empty?
Seriously though I think we now have that covered as we have lots of attacking options within the squad and Krankie will rotate the personnel.

There was betting on 365 for the friendly and Malaga where favourites not us.