Bristol -car share to games? | Vital Football

Bristol -car share to games?

mick745

Vital Reserves Team
I live near Bristol. If any fellow fans live close by and wish to car share/share petrol costs to games please get in contact.

Not to piss on your parade mick but make sure your car insurance is OK in these circumstances. Hire & Reward is a no no with UK insurance companies.

Not to piss on your parade mick but make sure your car insurance is OK in these circumstances. Hire & Reward is a no no with UK insurance companies.

Asking to split the costs of petrol for a journey is absolutely nothing to do with hire and reward. Invase wguafc has panicked you mick, there's no issue unless you're intending to make any money from it (youre not).

Ask your insurance company mick. They'll probably know a little bit more about the insurance they offer you than some random internet "expert"

Oh the irony of random internet expert suggesting that someone should consult their insurance company rather than rely on a random internet expert...

Hire and Reward is relevant if you are a taxi or a courier.

Do you think in the event of a crash the conversation will be:

Insurer: "Oh, drove your friend to the football? And he bought you a drink at half time when he went to the freshment stand? Ah well, that drink is like a benefit in kind and could be considered a form of payment. Sorry, but your insurance is invalid"

Yes, I own a Leyland Atlantean which I use primarily for pleasure, and yes I have 70 friends in the Bristol area who support the Gills. What of it?

Oh the irony of random internet expert suggesting that someone should consult their insurance company rather than rely on a random internet expert...

Read the thread shit for brains. My only advice is to contact his insurance company. I don't think you need to be an expert on anything other than common sense to advise that.