How old is Apollyon? | Page 101 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Great work today at the Triple M chaps and cracking idea from Ingy to make a chippy run and get the fishcakes in. Let's get the minutes published and take this bitch to 3,000

Well done today! Cracking posts chaps and great contribution made by Redbasie.How good were those fisH cakes eh?

Cracking efforts lads and welcome to the new pip whacking recruit.

Lets take this bitch onward and upwards

This thread never disappoints! Just managed to go through all the recent posts and I must say there is some cracking banter.Well done chaps!

This place has been non stop entertainment this weekend.Great postings chaps....Well done fellas!

Super show again. Just putting the blue badge in the window so I can park even closer to the fishcakes chaps

Evening all, been to look at a new motor tonight. I need LBLs advice so if anyone can pm me the password so I can log in it would be great

I had a banana and a cereal bar chap.Made myself a Ham baguette, to take for lunch, and had that by 9am.
Thanks for the insight chap! Big day tomorrow and hard decision to make. Will it be the battered sausage or a fish cake or perhaps a visit to the butchers for some minted lamb chops! Bonjour chap.