The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 112 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how you cook it....
I’ve had it stewed, traditional Italian style,it was a very strong flavour in fact too strong. Didn’t have seconds.
They grated dried horse on some of the little appetisers prior to watching Cheivo v Inter game in Verona , that was very nice.

Afternoon all...

What a lovely day! Been to Tamworth and Derby today.... suppose someone has to go.

Up to Bolton for a Sales Meeting tomorrow.......

Morning All...

Sales meeting this afternoon...

Meanwhile, I can report that Mrs P and I watched the first two episodes of Peaky Blinders last night as I wasn't in the country when it first came out.

Enjoyable. Nice to be finally catching up.

Iv'e had to abandon the car and book the train due to churning guts and concentration levels of a gold fish.

For those of us in advanced years can you believe it was 50 years ago West Bromich Taliban won the FA Cup.

I was shocked too, good morning to all I am just wondering where the last 60 years went.

I am like WTF is posting xyz when I log on here through my mobile sometimes. Some of the ads show up in the list of forums is why I say that.

At first I think it's a topic that's been posted. This morning I was greeted with an ad about women's periods I thought for a second someone had posted about LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.