The National league... | Page 21 | Vital Football

The National league...

Oops apologies,mate sent through,lord knows what he was looking at sorry guys
Silly arse must have been looking at previous match,just looked
Yes I think they played them recently in the league.
Looking for revenge on Wednesday .

Bromley’s pitch looks artificial, excuse the ignorance but I thought league pitches had to be grass.

Amazing progress.

Imagine if the Galinsons hadn't come along and we had been relegated to the national league and then had a bad season.

We could have been playing a league fixture against the Chats !

Thanks Brad and Shannon.
Incredible story, tbh. Without the Gallinsons, I wonder if we could have continued as a club. Ramsgate or Siitingbourne may get to the Isthmian premier yet.

Not National League but non-league - I'm taking in the delights of Harborough Town v Hinckley LR in the Northern Premier League Midlands Division playoff semi final, and lining up as a holding midfielder for Harborough is none other than former hero Gary Mulligan!

Which leads to the question - where is the most random fixture you have seen an ex-gill playing?

A few on here have possibly played against Bootsie Knight, Ron Hillyard, Dick Tydeman, Steve Lovell and others who played regularly for Newington CC iirc.

@chris who might pop in to mention Cody Mac . I think he said he watches him play cricket somewhere in Essex.
I'm hoping to see Cody this weekend he as far as I know still playing for Witham who are at Bury at Edmunds both clubs would rank higher than most if not all of the Kent club sides .I believe the East Anglian premier is the third highest ranked competition in club cricket.