Team vs Liverpool | Vital Football

Team vs Liverpool

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I kind of wish we weren't playing them tomorrow, but here we go:

Rowe is OUT!!

that's it we have lost any hope we had

anyway......

Rowe is out of Liverpool and Coventry. He has broken bone in his hand. Needs further investigation after it has calmed down.

Sargent out and will not be travelling.

Hanley is fit and will travel.

DW on Rowe transfer news:

He is cool about it all and has a good head on him. Says his performances have been great but not against Leeds.

DW says he knows nothing about Placheta situation.

Here we go he says that it is quiet on the transfer front but who knows maybe we will accelerate in the last day/s ---- typical Norwich will make the squad thinner and then act really late.

On Leeds he says there were good and bad things.

DW said he wasn't surprised about Klopp leaving. He had told him recently and he was happy for him. He needs the break.

DW says that he is in fact resting Sargent tomorrow and we have Barnes and Idah who can step in ------------ COME ON DW REALLY!!!

Says tomorrow isn't a free hit for the club and they are positive.

So I had no confidence before but now Sargent and Rowe are out and most likely so will Gunn.

Fantastic

Doesn't know how he got injured at Leeds but Rowe thinks it was when he fell in the second half big blow but we have good replacements in Onel and Fassnacht - oh, and Placheta oh hang on no we are getting rid.....so in fact limiting our options - good.

Well now klopps going and our best two players are out might as well not bother, 4k going need their heads tested, prob just fancy a day out at a prem club

I'd just give the youth a go - playing at Anfield why not. but more likely to be this crap

Long

Stacey
Hanley
Duffy
McLean
Giannoulis

Fassnacth
Gibbs
Sorensen
Onel

Barnes

So, Klopp is leaving Liverpool at the end of the season.

Anyone want to see if he would like to join us?

Nah he's got no energy left - mind you that might be the speed we need to maintain slow transfers and slow build-ups so not to stress the spectators by moving too quick