Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1452 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Celebrity gif. Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters leans onto an old fence and turns to speak to someone. He has a worried, pleading look on his face as he says, “help me.”

He found me!

Sorry to read this, hope she is okay, and you now. I have two young daughters and it scares me to death even thinking about them going out into the big wide world. I guess I'll just have to abandon any thought of sleep once they leave home!

With a wife, three daughters, seven grand-daughters, a great-granddaughter due to arrive any day now, and three daughters-in-law, it's hardly surprising that I've lost my hair!

Morning lovers.

I can't seem to add giphy's to posts now.

Has it changed that I need to log in to giphy itself to be able to do this now? Only thing I can think of.

Morning lovers.

Has it changed that I need to log in to giphy itself to be able to do this now? Only thing I can think of.
I have the same problem. But I have a message pop up saying that 'chrome' cannot complete this function. So maybe the browser used?

Not sure. I'm crap with computers.

Morning lovers.

Testing

Ah right, yes. So put in the url as opposed to embed code, and all is well.

So https: // giphy. com/gifs/morning-goodmorning-kagamishinohara-o9tpcW2CWbg4bB6MUC

(Spaced so it doesn't post it up as a gif)