Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1451 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

A shocking phenomenon is happening today. I have got a face to face appointment with my Dr. Usually it's a telephone appointment. Today it's actually in person.

Mind you I did get the appointment after a 1-1 phone appointment with my usual Dr. I only ever see/speak to Dr Fisher when it's to do with my mental health. I'm dreading when he retires.

I see/speak to my named Dr every 4 months re my mental health. More as needed

found out tonight, my daughter, who ran in the marathon last week, got mugged on monday morning, at 10 past 7,going to work, walking up oxford st, somebody drove a bike into her on the pavement and knocked her to the ground and robbed her phone, i was bit a dubious about her going there, but what can you do, i,d gladly do 10 years, if i caught him but i guess it could happen anywhere ...seanie
Sorry to read this, hope she is okay, and you now. I have two young daughters and it scares me to death even thinking about them going out into the big wide world. I guess I'll just have to abandon any thought of sleep once they leave home!

Sorry to read this, hope she is okay, and you now. I have two young daughters and it scares me to death even thinking about them going out into the big wide world. I guess I'll just have to abandon any thought of sleep once they leave home!

thanks mate,,,,seanie

Two days on the trot - I'm sat at the Dr waiting a planned appointment with the nurse for female things I think is enough info

April has officially finished - well, for my spreadsheets anyway. Now off we go again, here comes May.