Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 417 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

I'm amazed that despite Brexit clearly being a huge mistake, Starmer won't come out and say it was all a terrible idea and we should get back in the EU pronto.

Is there still a significant level of support for it?

I'm amazed that despite Brexit clearly being a huge mistake, Starmer won't come out and say it was all a terrible idea and we should get back in the EU pronto.

Can someone please tell me one thing Starmer has said he will do?

It's obvious labour are going to win a landslide.

Right. So we have voted for?
....... Erm.

Erm.

Erm.

Does anyone have any fucking idea what we are voting for?

Starmer is reported as saying he has no intention of taking the UK back in. This recently from a Labour peer.

Starmer is reported as saying he has no intention of taking the UK back in. This recently from a Labour peer.

That's what I mean though. Why won't he say he wants back in? He could dump the whole Brexit mess on the Tories and move on.

The only reason that would be a bad idea would be if there was still significant support for Brexit. Is that the case?

That's what I mean though. Why won't he say he wants back in? He could dump the whole Brexit mess on the Tories and move on.

The only reason that would be a bad idea would be if there was still significant support for Brexit. Is that the case?
I still believe he's not going to say anything about anything until he absolutely has too, and with his polls lead the highest it's ever been at the moment he's keeping stum.

Can someone please tell me one thing Starmer has said he will do?

It's obvious labour are going to win a landslide.

Right. So we have voted for?
....... Erm.

Erm.

Erm.

Does anyone have any fucking idea what we are voting for?

The election hasn't been called, the manifesto therefore hasn't been published. All they need to do, quite rightly, is sit back and watch the Tories implode. If it was the other way around, the Tories would do exactly the same. It's the game of politics... sod the fact that it is also our lives.

The election hasn't been called, the manifesto therefore hasn't been published. All they need to do, quite rightly, is sit back and watch the Tories implode. If it was the other way around, the Tories would do exactly the same. It's the game of politics... sod the fact that it is also our lives.
The Tories have already imploded Mr fear. There is no way back for them for a long time.

It will take a second parliament of a Labour government to with sustained effort ongoing (it is) to arrive at the rejoin of the single market which no referendum is required for, with no seat at the table.

The 3rd general election in about 2034 is where we aim to have the sustained noise for rejoin fully.

That is the guidelines we as the rejoin/rEUnite are aiming at. Obviously we would like it earlier however we are being realistic.

Yes I'm still part of the Rejoin alliances through the U.K and Europe still. This hasn't gone away nor will. The work being done behind the scenes are those of us quietly beavering away preparing the ground

The Tories have already imploded Mr fear. There is no way back for them for a long time.

I'm aware. But Labour don't need to do a great deal, until an election is called.

To be fair, if you watch politics shows, read the press, etc, there are the bones of policies, not sure anyone has laid their cards on the table properly yet.

Definitely doesn't include rejoining the European Union ... that I can say!!!!

What absolute fucking idiots

I was always against the idea of IQ testing people before allowing them to vote. I think I have changed my mind now.

I get that people were duped by Farage and his jingoism but anyone who still thinks Brexit was a good idea should be chemically castrated and barred from any serious job.

In an interesting twist of events, the UK economy has grown significantly in the last quarter, steering us away from recession.
Will this have an effect on the vote? Do the electorate even take notice of these things?

In an interesting twist of events, the UK economy has grown significantly in the last quarter, steering us away from recession.
Will this have an effect on the vote? Do the electorate even take notice of these things?

I think they do when they can feel it in their own pocket. Technically being in or out of a recession doesn't matter as long as they feel they have money coming in. Most people don't know what GDP is and (quite rightly) don't care.