Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 415 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

The public should never have been given a vote on something that is vast and complicated, where they could turn up and as long as they could use a pencil, they made a decision. Only a tiny little bit of research and anyone with half a brain would’ve realised that there would be costs to the consumer but people either chose to ignore it or didn’t research.

I’ve posted before, I went into the Brexit vote very open minded - probably more leave if I’m honest - I quickly got to Remain (and strong remain) at that when I knew t

e consequences.
Those figures are complete rubbish mate, designed to mislead.

Conservative minister Andrea Leadsom has dismissed the concerns of business chiefs over the costly new checks imposed on imports from the EU as the “price you pay” for Brexit.

The leading Brexiteer defended the “friction” in the new system for physical checks at the border – describing it as “the costs of doing business”.
https://r1-usc1.zemanta.com/rp3/b1_...B-AELxgAgAbQA5gB4AHVAR6AkUBxID7A.f_gACHgAAAAA
Ms Leadsom said British firms must “adapt” and could even consider “changing their trading arrangements with the EU” if they wanted to bring down their costs.

She really is a....

Thought Brexit was supposed to bring down costs and give businesses a boost?

Oh yeah, if they change trading arrangements with the EU - and sell to where you entitled cock womble!

Conservative minister Andrea Leadsom has dismissed the concerns of business chiefs over the costly new checks imposed on imports from the EU as the “price you pay” for Brexit.

The leading Brexiteer defended the “friction” in the new system for physical checks at the border – describing it as “the costs of doing business”.
https://r1-usc1.zemanta.com/rp3/b1_...B-AELxgAgAbQA5gB4AHVAR6AkUBxID7A.f_gACHgAAAAA
Ms Leadsom said British firms must “adapt” and could even consider “changing their trading arrangements with the EU” if they wanted to bring down their costs.

She really is a....

Thought Brexit was supposed to bring down costs and give businesses a boost?

Oh yeah, if they change trading arrangements with the EU - and sell to where you entitled cock womble!
Andrea Leadsom is a fucking ****. Nothing more, nothing less.

I believe Starmer & Co have already said we have voted to stay out of Europe so that's how it will stay and then going into the next election refrain from talking about rejoining the EU until they gain power with a healthy working majority in Parliament and then later saying to the country the UK is the divided over the issue, therefore, the country should go to another referendum vote particularly as the last vote was so close and taking into account the lies about the benefits of Brexit from the likes of that serial lying arsehole Boris Johnson and his Tory cronies and the misguided other MP's from all sides.

The way Starmer has been courting the heads of Europe over the last year makes me wonder if that may happen.

I wouldn't put it past them!?

Last edited:
I believe Starmer & Co have already said we have voted to stay out of Europe so that's how it will stay and then going into the next election refrain from talking about rejoining the EU until they gain power with a healthy working majority in Parliament and then later saying to the country the UK is the divided over the issue, therefore, the country should go to another referendum vote particularly as the last vote was so close and taking into account the lies about the benefits of Brexit from the likes of that serial lying arsehole Boris Johnson and his Tory cronies and the misguided other MP's from all sides.

The way Starmer has been courting the heads of Europe over the last year makes me wonder if that may happen.

I'd suggest that it's more likely that the UK might go for closer alignment and perhaps become part of the European Economic Area.

I'd suggest that it's more likely that the UK might go for closer alignment and perhaps become part of the European Economic Area.

Yep, I’ve always thought we’ll eventually end up back in the EEA. Exactly how Thomas says it will play out but not full EU membership to keep the right wingers happy.

To be honest, if we end up in the EEA and have to pay the same and accept the freedoms, but it keeps the Tory bumkins happy that we aren’t “part of Europe” as they will simplistically see it, that’s a happy medium.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBJ
There is an Instagram page called Brexitoftheweek where they post horrendous tackles that Ben Mee would be proud of.

I get the feeling that 'Brexit' might be have a positive connotation for young people. Lol

It's whats I have always said will be our way back. Starmer is clinical. He has to be as a solicitor/barrister. It's the long game.

As I'm still actively involved in the #rejoin I also see what is going on behind the scenes in the various rejoin alliances who work together.

Watch out for Saturday March 23rd as that's when the next rejoin March is in London.

Yes they still continue twice a year in March and September. Not with the heady no's of 2019 when over a million marched and nearly 7 million signed the online petition for a second referendum.

Approx 50,000 still take the streets of London. We haven't gone away.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if more crackdown on protesting happens before it and some rogue tory infiltrators aren't put into the crowd to try and trouble

Again we will rise 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Last edited:
Yep, I’ve always thought we’ll eventually end up back in the EEA. Exactly how Thomas says it will play out but not full EU membership to keep the right wingers happy.

To be honest, if we end up in the EEA and have to pay the same and accept the freedoms, but it keeps the Tory bumkins happy that we aren’t “part of Europe” as they will simplistically see it, that’s a happy medium.
If the EEC hadn't morphed into the EU we wouldn't have had the referendum in the first place.

Why do you think that?
Easy mate I was a year too young to vote us into it but I remember it was about borderless trade, it then slowly and sneakily became the US of E even down to its own currency, which we never bought into thankfully. Its a bigger shambles than the USA .
I get the younger people don't know any difference and to be honest, like most politics makes very little difference one way or the other to me personally. I'm however the original Mr Average

I think you mentioned this before how it makes no difference to you. Retired people I don't think Brexit has hit them. Although the price of fruit and veg has increased, they are settled and happy.
Its the other generations that are held back by being not able to work, love and live in our nearest countries.
I wish a few of the people who championed Brexit would admit its failure. But I won't hold my breath.

I think you mentioned this before how it makes no difference to you. Retired people I don't think Brexit has hit them. Although the price of fruit and veg has increased, they are settled and happy.
Its the other generations that are held back by being not able to work, love and live in our nearest countries.
I wish a few of the people who championed Brexit would admit its failure. But I won't hold my breath.
I think it’s a shame that more of the people who claim to be most affected by Brexit didn’t get off their arses, turn off their social media streams and actually bothered to get out and vote. Sadly the younger demographic groups don’t have a great record in making an effort to record their views through the ballot box. They are quick to blame older groups who do make the effort but are not keen enough to do anything concrete about it. Some of us in the much criticised older groups did make the effort to vote against Brexit but were betrayed by the indifference of a large section of the group who had most to lose,