Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 154 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

So if we had never had lockdowns and never got vaccinated, what would have happened?
NHS would have crumbled . People have to remember that the pandemic knock on wasn't just about people being ill with covid . It was about not getting treated for cancer, not getting your hip replacement, not getting an ambulance to you. Not getting your kid seen for mental health issues. The list is endless.

Easy to say 4 years later that it'd have been OK without lockdowns and jabs etx but the reality of it at the time was pretty clear. And it's still being felt now.

Thing is, it is fine to admit we don't know... either way. But it wasn't a conspiracy. Incompetence from useless leaders, yes... but not a set plan. For one thing, our leaders/most leaders, aren't clever enough to come up with a plan.

NHS would have crumbled . People have to remember that the pandemic knock on wasn't just about people being ill with covid . It was about not getting treated for cancer, not getting your hip replacement, not getting an ambulance to you. Not getting your kid seen for mental health issues. The list is endless.

Easy to say 4 years later that it'd have been OK without lockdowns and jabs etx but the reality of it at the time was pretty clear. And it's still being felt now.
Has the Swedish and Brazilian health care system survived?

Why were we collapsing our essential services for a bad cold/flu and other countries just treated as a cold or a flu and don't seem to have any lingering after affects? I think Sweden and South Korea posted better statistics than lockdown countries and they had no lockdown either.

Just wondering why the NHS nurses were so rampant on tiktok doing viral dances on empty wards. What was that about?

Last edited:
Has the Swedish and Brazilian health care system survived?

Why were we collapsing our essential services for a bad cold/flu and other countries just treated as a cold or a flu and don't seem to have any lingering after affects? I think Sweden and South Korea posted better statistics than lockdown countries and they had no lockdown either.

Just wondering why the NHS nurses were so rampant on tiktok doing viral dances on empty wards. What was that about?
Please don't have a go at the nurses. My daughter worked in A & E all through the pandemic.

Any criticism of them won't sit easy with me.

Maybe not a conspiracy (hopefully not) but I absolutely believe the doctors, especially the GPs took this as an excuse for a long paid vacation.

The government and it's advisors and the main stream media also need their arses handed to them. But it won't happen.

Last edited:
Please don't have a go at the nurses. My daughter worked in A & E all through the pandemic.

Any criticism of them won't sit easy with me.
Well that's ok. That is allowed.

Did she make a dancing video?

I think a member has a wife who is a teacher. So are we banning anti teacher comments?

Last edited:
To be fair, we have a covid thread. But do think this subject is pretty much done.

And as badly as it might sit, it is ok to criticise nurses, god knows I've come up against enough bad ones in my many visits. And some good ones. A few were great. Enough said.

Well that's ok. That is allowed.

Did she make a dancing video?

I think a member has a wife who is a teacher. So are we banning anti teacher comments?
No dancing videos. She was too busy watching people come in with breathing difficulties and dying 2 hours later.

A and E. Don't doubt it for a second mate. Those staff are not paid enough.

That is one of the problems in hospitals and nursing homes. We don't pay them enough. Carers as well. They are the ones doing what most people don't want to do, and have no thanks or status, at the very least they should have top wages and then, if they did, there wouldn't be a shortage of staff.

So the same as now?

Ok. Theory I heard today.

All this boeing news about doors and parts flying off.

Trumps plane is apparently a Boeing.

This is how they will cover up his assassination.

Oooooooooooooo

Can't say I wouldn't laugh my arse off at Trump on a plane and the whole thing falling apart.

If he could have as many of the "leaders" of the world on there as possible, that would be just great.

Oooooooooooooo

This modern world where everything is instant and no one can wait is also getting to conspiracy theorists then .

A pre-emptive conspiracy theory !.

Oooooooooooooo

Isn't his a completely different plane built by Boeing? It's definitely not a Dreamliner.

Last I heard when he mothballed it after winning they had lost a fucking engine anyway PMSL But it was being brought back into service for execs?

This modern world where everything is instant and no one can wait is also getting to conspiracy theorists then .

A pre-emptive conspiracy theory !.
Yeah a pre theory of a possible conspiracy cover up. It was actually a comedians podcast. And this was just brought up.

I don't sit here googling theories. Just any that I come across in daily life that makes me smile I copy here.

Although something strange in the neighbourhood is definitely going on with Hollywood. That's one I can totally believe.

Last edited:
Yeah a pre theory of a possible conspiracy cover up. It was actually a comedians podcast. And this was just bought up.

I don't sit here googling theories. Just any that I come across in daily life that makes me smile I copy here.

Although something strange in the neighbourhood is definitely going on with Hollywood. That's one I can totally believe.

The thought of Trump's blobby body getting sucked out through the door hole of his private jet makes me smile too.

Last edited: