Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 153 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

I went to a funeral the other day and my wife's cousin asked me if I thought that a lot of people had died recently because of the vaccine. I didn't really say anything, I just made some noises that suggested I agreed with what he was saying. Not worth it, is it?
That's the most asked question in the world.

I get what he is saying. If the weather is roasting (which it was) people are more likely to be happy to sit in their gardens and get a tan rather than sit in their living room and watch the clouds and rain.

I went to a funeral the other day and my wife's cousin asked me if I thought that a lot of people had died recently because of the vaccine. I didn't really say anything, I just made some noises that suggested I agreed with what he was saying. Not worth it, is it?
Who knows. But....

If you knew at the start that taking the jibber jabber did NOT stop transmission and it wasn't even tested for that....as admission by phizer themselves in a court......

And it didn't stop you from getting it BUT it MIGHT reduce the symptoms....

Would you have taken it?

Who knows. But....

If you knew at the start that taking the jibber jabber did NOT stop transmission and it wasn't even tested for that....as admission by phizer themselves in a court......

And it didn't stop you from getting it BUT it MIGHT reduce the symptoms....

Would you have taken it?

I took it happily because I wanted the pandemic to be over and the only realistic thing that would achieve that was mass vaccination.

I took it happily because I wanted the pandemic to be over and the only realistic thing that would achieve that was mass vaccination.
I took it too for that reason.

But we now know it didnt/doesn't stop transmission? So how would it stop the pandemic?

I took it too for that reason.

But we now know it didnt/doesn't stop transmission? So how would it stop the pandemic?
Reduced the amount of people getting seriously sick and overloading the hospitals.

I do wonder if it was a calculated lie because people either wouldn’t accept or grasp the idea. I remember it actually being one of the things they tracked toward the end. Higher transmission, more people sick but less people in the hospitals overall compared to when transmissions were lower.

Thought it was pretty widely known (now) that the jabs wouldn't stop transmission. It was never advertised as that . It was not and never was an innoculation to mean you would never get it just like the flu jabs intention. It was intended that anyone getting covid and vaccinated would have less chance of getting seriously ill and thus not need hospitalisation . Therefore NHS not crumbling under the weight.

Last edited:
Thought it was pretty widely known (now) that the jabs wouldn't stop transmission. It was never advertised as that . It was not and never was an innoculation to mean you would never get it just like the flu jabs intention. It was intended that anyone getting covid and vaccinated would have less chance of getting seriously ill and thus not need hospitalisation . Therefore NHS not crumbling under the weight.

Yup, I remember chats on here with plenty (including me) saying it shouldn't be called a vaccination as it wasn't in the truest sense of the word, as it didn't stop you catching it and at best it may slightly reduce the risk of transmission, but that was never guaranteed outside of speedy isolation.

I don't think anyone would disagree the whole Gov messaging was drunk posh boys with no experience of life though.

Yup, I remember chats on here with plenty (including me) saying it shouldn't be called a vaccination as it wasn't in the truest sense of the word, as it didn't stop you catching it and at best it may slightly reduce the risk of transmission, but that was never guaranteed outside of speedy isolation.

I don't think anyone would disagree the whole Gov messaging was drunk posh boys with no experience of life though.
Yeah. I was thinking that as I posted. Remembering that the message from the blonde buffoon was wrong and gave the wrong info.

It's interesting looking back it all now.

There was plenty of credible people saying early on that the vaccine won't stop transmission, yet it was getting drowned out by the "if you don't get jabbed you'll kill my granny" brigade. I was basically told not to come home until I was vaccinated as my mothers partner is asthmatic and she had recently beaten cancer. I argued with her that it doesn't make a difference if I am or not, but she was having none of it. Literally the next day there was an article buried in the news about viral loads being identical whether vaxxed or not, but I went and got jabbed anyway because I knew if anyone at home got seriously sick I would be the number one culprit.

I don't know whether it was misinformation or disinformation, but there was a hell of a rush to get everyone vaccinated well before the narrative changed to overloading the hospitals. There was plenty of shame and coercion going on. The whole thing was a fucking farce if you ask me.

It's interesting looking back it all now.

There was plenty of credible people saying early on that the vaccine won't stop transmission, yet it was getting drowned out by the "if you don't get jabbed you'll kill my granny" brigade. I was basically told not to come home until I was vaccinated as my mothers partner is asthmatic and she had recently beaten cancer. I argued with her that it doesn't make a difference if I am or not, but she was having none of it. Literally the next day there was an article buried in the news about viral loads being identical whether vaxxed or not, but I went and got jabbed anyway because I knew if anyone at home got seriously sick I would be the number one culprit.

I don't know whether it was misinformation or disinformation, but there was a hell of a rush to get everyone vaccinated well before the narrative changed to overloading the hospitals. There was plenty of shame and coercion going on. The whole thing was a fucking farce if you ask me.

I'll happily say, as I remain in hindsight 'it's the flu' camp but far more dangerous as I learned more. And we are now treating it like the flu in effect. My missus is younger than me, but in the risk category they applied to 85+ year olds.

Haven't heard a beep since, and originally she got one more jab than me, but both kids had one less jab than me. Same household folks, use your fucking heads if you're blonde, dumb, who is that kid, mentality wants to push immunity.

The true info was known if people stopped reading headlines. It was about reducing the NHS load, and that's where 'kill granny' had traction because on a treatment front, it was kind of true.

It wasn't misinformation or disinformation - it was flat out bollocks because the only individual with an IQ at Downing Street at the point was Larry the fucking cat.

I'll happily say, as I remain in hindsight 'it's the flu' camp but far more dangerous as I learned more. And we are now treating it like the flu in effect. My missus is younger than me, but in the risk category they applied to 85+ year olds.

Haven't heard a beep since, and originally she got one more jab than me, but both kids had one less jab than me. Same household folks, use your fucking heads if you're blonde, dumb, who is that kid, mentality wants to push immunity.

The true info was known if people stopped reading headlines. It was about reducing the NHS load, and that's where 'kill granny' had traction because on a treatment front, it was kind of true.

It wasn't misinformation or disinformation - it was flat out bollocks because the only individual with an IQ at Downing Street at the point was Larry the fucking cat.

Well firstly I have to say, living on the other side of the Irish sea we won't have been getting the same information etc. so our experiences won't exactly line up (even though we have BBC and Sky, but we had to listen to our own incompetent shower of fucktards obviously).

As for "it's the flu", just days into lockdown, the former head of virology of Cambridge University was brought on a TV program and said just as much, yet was basically ignored and the government "expert" who was rolled out spewed utter shite about how many people were going to die etc. I believed the virologist then and in hindsight he was right. As for how dangerous a flu it was/is, I don't know, every case seemed to be different, flus are pretty bad in general, I had one a year before it all that would have killed a lot of people I'd imagine.

I understand the reasons for vaccinating those at risk to help with the hospitals, my grievance was with everyone and their dog having to be vaccinated through a fear campaign. And then having people grilling you on why you weren't vaccinated (even though I eventually was, when I was fine with not having to be). I got Covid long after my jabs were no use and I've had worse head colds.

I will never be getting vaccine again unless there's an insane mutation of covid meaning that the extra protection is warranted for me.

I came down with covid last year, was unwell for 1-2 days before recovering, therefore this isn't worthy of my introducing any pharmacology outside of paracetamol and ibuprofen and in addition, isolating reasonably until I have a negative test.

Despite the chances being very slim, based on my experience and given my age demographic I'm not prepared to risk getting myo/pericarditis as a result of a covid vaccine given my experiences of covid being very mild.

I have no issue with people getting the vaccine but personal choice has to be respected in my opinion. We lost all sense of this during the outbreak of the pandemic, myself included.

So if we had never had lockdowns and never got vaccinated, what would have happened?
Follow the science. The virus would most certainly get weaker through every transmission and eventually would phase out.

Like in past pandemics.

Which countries had no lockdowns? Was it Brazil and Sweden from memory.

I think they reported similar stats as the lockdown countries.