Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 155 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

Yes, very strange. Any ideas on what it's all about?
I have read a few things. But I just can't say it on here even in jest or being light hearted, I would get a bollocking.

Two amusing/interesting things.

If you Google the image mirrored you will see one straight away.

So when you mirror the image and put the two side by side, there's this funny effect where there appears, to what looks like to me, a dog face in the middle of the combined images.

People online however are suggesting this is a 'Baphomet' which from what I can gather is some kind of satanic thing. Pretty hilarious.

Pretty bizarre whatever way you look at it.

It makes him look likes he's in hell or washed in blood. I've seen comparisons to the Vigo the Carpathian painting from Ghostbusters II which is pretty funny.

It even stands out quite a bit from the other stuff I've seen by the artist, maybe he's taking the piss.

Last edited:
Yes it does look weird, like he's covered in the blood of the Empire. They also would have approved this. The style is kind of 'photo-realism' and I guess the brief given was to make something that looks contemporary and unique rather than the typically boring classical style.

They probably thought they were getting something more like the Kevin Spacey painting he did.

Yes it does look weird, like he's covered in the blood of the Empire. They also would have approved this. The style is kind of 'photo-realism' and I guess the brief given was to make something that looks contemporary and unique rather than the typically boring classical style.
Yes. It's pure Charles isn't it. He's always messed about with the "alternative" so this should come as no surprise.