YUK ! WHERE'S THE TOILET I'M FEELING SICK. | Vital Football

YUK ! WHERE'S THE TOILET I'M FEELING SICK.

CITYBOY1000

Vital Champions League
The Wenger loves Baconface love-in continues. These two are getting very cosy now. It's becoming buttock-clenchingly embarrassing. No, vomit-inducing.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/04/27/3934714/wenger-i-would-choose-carrick-not-van-persie-for-pfa-award

The Frenchman says the midfielder could play for Barcelona and also reveals why the Dutch striker decided to leave Arsenal for Manchester United in the summer

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says that Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick gets his vote for the Professional Footballers’ Association Player of the Year Award.

The England international has been nominated for the honour alongside Robin van Persie, Eden Hazard, Juan Mata, Luis Suarez and Gareth Bale, with the winner due to be announced on Sunday night.

Wenger feels Van Persie’s recent barren spell in front of goal could cost him and says that Carrick would be a good choice for the honour.

"I would choose Carrick," Wenger said. "He is a quality passer. He could play for Barcelona, he would be perfectly suited to their game.

“He has a good vision and is an intelligent player, and it is for what he has achieved in his whole career as well. It is this year or never for him, just because he is 31 and after, they go down.

"You have a few other choices. Robin stayed for a while without scoring and the PFA vote happened during that period so that could go against him. You had [Luis] Suarez but he has bitten into his reward. You have Gareth Bale.

"I think Carrick is an underrated player in England and sometimes not only should the goalscorer be rewarded but the real players at the heart of the game."

Arsenal face Manchester United on Sunday with former Gunner Van Persie returning to the Emirates for the first time and Wenger revealed why the Dutchman had decided to leave.

"We had a frank exchange of views, Robin is an honest guy," Wenger said.

"He had arrived at 29 and thought 'Can we win the championship here or do I have more chances to win it somewhere else?' There's a kind of timescale, like for a woman who has no baby at 39. She starts to think, 'I have not much time left now'.

"It is difficult when the player does not want to be here … you can force him to be here and know that at the end of the season, the club does not get anything, and know that he might not contribute as well. So you are twice a loser."

I reckon the 'rags' will roll over this weekend. Baconface will sort his mate out with the 3 points he promised him to help him get to the Champions League in exchange for letting him impregnate his woman.

You do realise there's not a single mention of Sluralix in that article?
Paranoid ramblings :no:

No mention whatsoever but he's talking about one of his players citizhun. Even saying that he could play for Barcelona. I don't think many managers, players or fans with an interest in football would say that about Carrick.

He doesn't set the world alight in an England shirt and that's a fact. Bet Xavi or Iniesta would though.

Simply, he's talking bollix. The question is why ? Why is he talking bollix about one of baconface's players ?

I heard baconface reminescing recently, after the girl's hat-trick about a conversation he had had with Whinger last Summer when the deal was going through. Wingher had apparently eulogised to baconface about how good the girl was and apparently told baconface that the girl "is better than you think" when the deal was being done.

Clearly, they are close the pair of them. I'd say too close if I was a gooner. I don't think I'd like my manager selling our top player to the opposition and help them win the title and hearing afterwards how it all went so smoothly and amicably and hearing the 'pillow talk'.

They either need to get a room or Whinger needs to grow some balls and take the fight to Salford.

The whole idea of a big money club like the Gooners selling their top striker to the very team that has dominated their asses for the past 10 years is ludicrous in the extreme. To hear the Whinger loves Baconface 'pillow talk' afterwards as Baconface lights a cigarette is, in my mind, sickening.

To sell him in such an atmosphere of conviviality would be worrying to me if I was a gooner.

By the way citizhun you don't have to mention somebody directly to curry favour with them. All the best conspiracies happen behind closed doors - you've been on this site long enough to know that.

You also know that just because somebody is paranoid doesn't mean there isn't somebody out there trying to get them.

CITYBOY1000 - 27/4/2013 11:51

The whole idea of a big money club like the Gooners selling their top striker to the very team that has dominated their asses for the past 10 years is ludicrous in the extreme. To hear the Whinger loves Baconface 'pillow talk' afterwards as Baconface lights a cigarette is, in my mind, sickening.

To sell him in such an atmosphere of conviviality would be worrying to me if I was a gooner.

Can't argue with this mate. If I was a Gooner (perish the thought), I'd be very worried about their 'top 4 is the limit of our ambition' policy. But that may actually explain what you see as a cosy relationship. In the past they were genuine rivals. I don't think they are any more. If Wenger has accepted this, then why get stressed out about it? :thinking:

fifthcolumnblue - 27/4/2013 11:11

Stockholm syndrome.

Classic case

Fazackerly !!!

Spot-on Fifth.

Apparently, it comes into play in domination/sub relationships as well.

My vivid imagination is off on one now and I can see it all unfolding. Oh yes and it isn't pleasant trust me.

Any thoughts on the Goons proposed Poznan when the U*d get their guard of honour?

I think it's a bit pathetic personally.

The guard of honour is pathetic or the Poznan ?

If you mean the Poznan, then I can sort of see where you are coming from. The guard of honour is a tradition. I don't like it but it is part of game. Did QPR do it for us last season ? I confess I have no memory of events after the game.

Then again, I can see how the gooners might not be happy celebrating someone else winning a title when they've won nothing again. Also celebrating a team who used to be their main rivals before their club's ambitions slipped.

I suppose in a way they are bringing City to the Emirates and reminding the 'rags' who is the best team in Manchester.

I'm referring to the Poznan CB, I like the idea of a guard of honour.

It's a bit rich the Goons adopting our celebration given the shit they've given us the last few years.