Your internet browser | Vital Football

Your internet browser

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
I don't know how many of you still use your inbuilt internet browser however having just seem this on Sky news, I thought it needed posting, for those of you who still do and don't take much notice of the news.

...........................................................................................

Users of Microsoft's Internet Explorer web browser are at risk after a major security flaw was discovered.

The bug could allow hackers to gain control of a victim's computer and Microsoft admitted there had already been "limited, targeted attacks" to exploit it.

The flaw affects versions six to 11 of the popular browser, which is pre-loaded on Windows computers and accounts for more than half of the world’s browser usage.

Microsoft said hackers attempting to exploit the flaw would have to host a "specially crafted website", before luring potential victims to the site to gain access to their computer.

Continued at: http://news.sky.com/story/1250617/internet-explorer-users-at-risk-from-major-bug

Same here. I stopped using IE years ago. Use mainly Chrome now, though have Firefox installed as well. Rarely use Firefox