You know what, I want us to go down | Vital Football

You know what, I want us to go down

AMac

Vital Squad Member
If it stopped this fecking shite with Pardwho the Clueless and Kinnear the Halfwit, I'd take relegation if it meant the Fatman fucked off and took his bunch of Cockney cronies with him :5:

You may well get your wish JFK completes the set of total and utter tools running the club now, 10-1 are cracking odds on us being relegated i would advise everyone to lump on today before JFK opens his mouth again.

If Shola Amonebi and Kebab leave the club are we better off in the Championship without the Clueless feckwits currently in charge ? That's the question ?

I'd rather be playing in The Northern League without Asley than winning the league under him.

Let's hope that helicopter crashes.

To be fair OLs mentality has some credence atm. Hate to say it but one relegation won't shift him. We found that out last time, he just pissed about pretending to sell the club for a few months, then once it was clear we were probably going to at least make the play offs he put an end to it and stuck around. Will take successive relegations minium to get rid of him i reckon (unless we go down and are staring a second relegation in the face and he panics, then he might go sooner). WE're pretty much stuck unless some random billionaire fancies taking us on.

T_D, it didn't last time because he stood to lose money. I think as long as we are in the prem League, he makes money and eats into all that dosh he has put into the club. The time's he has blinked was when he brought in Shearer for 8 games and - I would say - in the Jan window. It has hardly encouraged him to believe that if you spend money, relative success and safety automatically follows. He's clearly lost patience with Pardew's bullshit because it clearly isn't working. If you want Pardew and Lambias to walk, surely this is the way to behave, ie undermine them.

Surely if you want Pardew and Llambias to walk - you sack the fuckers !!!

Fatman has no more clue about about running this club than Nigella has of fending off sad old Jewish has beens.

If you want a job done at this club you useless twat ask any one of the members of this board how it should happen (avoiding Kim the Troll of course) and we'll get you to the top five and a trophy.

Whos that fat black bloke Ashley always takes to the match with him, he could be the Pardew replacement

He's a Fat black bloke designed to make the Fatman look thinner than he really is !

AMac - 18/6/2013 16:04

If it stopped this fecking shite with Pardwho the Clueless and Kinnear the Halfwit, I'd take relegation if it meant the Fatman fucked off and took his bunch of Cockney cronies with him :5:

Cant say i want it,but if it happens i couldn't care less.
be nice to drop a league or 2 and sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to proper fans.
I'f Ashley was to piss off i'd be back in a crack for the rebuild. :35:

I want us to go down more than I have ever wanted anything in relation to NUFC.

Let's drop a division and stay down there until the parachute payments run out.

We could get rid of Ashley a lot quicker by concerted action, a boycott being the first step.

Shamefully there are enough people who will go no matter what.

Blame them, and if that hurts so fucking what? It's the truth.

OldLeazes - 18/6/2013 18:53

I want us to go down more than I have ever wanted anything in relation to NUFC.

Let's drop a division and stay down there until the parachute payments run out.

We could get rid of Ashley a lot quicker by concerted action, a boycott being the first step.

Here Here!!

Anyone who goes back and feeds this lot money isnt a geordie and is not proud of our city and our ONCE great football club and as OL says if this stings your conscience tough shit its the truth.

Shamefully there are enough people who will go no matter what.

Blame them, and if that hurts so fucking what? It's the truth.