Yeovil away | Vital Football

Yeovil away

Hi, Somerset-based Brighton fan here, have been lurking on this forum and a few other related sites for a while to see what's going on with YOUR Club (not theirs), and finally registered today.

As we have no game, I'm thinking of going to Yeovil tomorrow. Can I go without violating the NAPM campaign and if so, should I join some of you or go in with the home fans? I'll probably wear the Oyston Out scarf purchased outside BR last time we played you, wherever I go.

Firstly, :clap:

Secondly, as long as you don't buy from the Oyston club shop you won't be supporting that vile, greedy family.

:tup:

Welcome MD and thanks for your support. Hoping that after all you suffered and were eventually rewarded with a fantastic ground and training facilities that there may be some hope for us in the future.

enjoy today

Yeovil was the start of our down fall,Fonz missing a sitter and the sending off's .....So let today be the start of our rise through the league's......Three points Please !

premier 1 - 3/9/2016 11:17

Yeovil was the start of our down fall,Fonz missing a sitter and the sending off's .....So let today be the start of our rise through the league's......Three points Please !

No the start of "our" downfall was the greedy owners taking all the money out of the club! :lash:

Come on Yeovil!!! :tophat:

YOU HAVE THE CLUB YOU DESERVE

Layton_Seasider - 3/9/2016 11:23

premier 1 - 3/9/2016 11:17

No the start of "our" downfall was the greedy owners taking all the money out of the club! :lash:

Come on Yeovil!!! :tophat:

YOU HAVE THE CLUB YOU DESERVE
Prior to the Yeovil match we were at the top of the championship and flying having played Warnocks Leeds,and thrashed them Warnock tipped us for automatic promotion... :tup:

premier 1 - 3/9/2016 13:03

No excuses anyone who supports the opposition,is Not a Blackpool Supporter in my book...

Your opinion counts for nowt then. Anyone who supports Oystain FC is not a Blackpool supporter!

GREEN ARMY!!!