would you swap places with wigan | Vital Football

would you swap places with wigan

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
....right now.

An fa cup final against manc buy success and europa league guaranteed next season.
6 points below safety with a game at home to swansea in hand.

Having to play saturday ( away v wba ) , tuesday ( home v swansea ), cup final saturday, tuesday ( away v arsenal ) and sunday ( home v viler ).

That is 5 games in 15 days at the end of a tiring season needing a possible 10 points from 4 games.

I would not swap !

Me neither. I wouldn't swap even if the games were further apart.

Come to that, I wouldn't swap with any other team. I happen to like roller coasters.

I would not swap either way, I have convinced myself they are doomed and will take the last spot instead of us as the worse of 2 bad teams !

Agreed, however they do have some very good players, apparently a good attack minded manager who plays good attractive football and IMO are playing much better than us.

When I said swap.. I meant their position rather than the club itself :eek:

I think they will win it !

Always best to have the ponts on board and as many if us know from the past , Wembley appearances are worthless if afterwards you are relegated !

As much as our position looks dodgy I wouldn't swop it with Wigan or Newcastle come to that matter , the fact is our destiny is in our own hands and we may only need one more point to stay up although 3 on sat would be even better .

I wouldn't want to swap positions with Wigan, or anything for that matter.

I hope they go. Pathetic support, get a team that'll bring an away following to help make an atmosphere