Would You Loan Again? - No.3 Carl Dickinson | Vital Football

Would You Loan Again? - No.3 Carl Dickinson

Chix

Vital Champions League
We currently have a centre half (Devera) covering at at left back and his cover is a crock (Painter) a thirty odd slow old timer (Cooper) and a utility player who the jury is still out on (East)

So although it might be ok for now what happens if we lose N'Gala or Bradley to injury and Devera has to play his normal role.

Would you be happy with the options we have or would you feel that a player such as <b>Carl Dickinson</B> who has helped us out twice in the past could (hypothetically) do a job again ?

Post your thoughts below

Footnote: Dickinson isn't available for a loan .. he's current playing as a Centre Half for Port Vale in League One

Saw he was with Port Vale.

Quite simply <b>NO</b> I wouldnt have him back...

Absolutely awful footballer, gave 100% every time and wanted to be on the pitch but was useless.

If all the other option above were ruled out then we still have Dan Butler, who for my money is a better option than most anyway!

Thanks Dicko, but hope the only time we would ever be likely see you at Fratton again would be as a visiting player.

I can't say much to add to that Dedmans (good to hear from you btw) .. the only thing I could add was that he did give his all .. but his all was not that much tbh.. but he always clapped the fans as if we'd just won the FA cup (which was nice)

Must say I was surprised to see him get a move to a league one side and even more surprised to see he was playing centre half

He wasnt really a very good player, I think he will not be at Fratton Park again unless its playing for another team.

I think we are all in agreement ... And I'd love to see him back at Fratton for another team .. it'll mean we've been promoted ! :4:

Or Port Vale are relegated...

Sorry, not been negative but just thought I would point that one out :14:

Carl Dickinson who has helped us out twice in the past could (hypothetically) do a job again. Would you welcome him back.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?538392">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Definitely in my top 10 of worst players I've seen in a Pompey shirt. Real shame as he was the kind of payer that deserved to do well. You could never fault his committment.
I'll never forget the moment he hit the crossbar from about 30 yards when we smashed Leicester in the Championship. 6-1, Kitson scored twice and dicko nearly scored! There were flying pigs a plenty that night...

Yep, still sure that I WOULDNT want Dickinson back... maintain we have (or would have) enough at left back NOT to have to play Devera as a makeshift one just to fit him in!

Poor old Dicko... I wonder if anybody at Pompey would give him a job just washing the kit .... Seems all he is good for :3: