World cup thread 2 | Vital Football

World cup thread 2

Some terrible penalties at the end, including one which was allowed although the player stuttered during his run up, which I - and Kasper Schmeichel - thought was illegal.

Some terrible penalties at the end, including one which was allowed although the player stuttered during his run up, which I - and Kasper Schmeichel - thought was illegal.
I've seen that happen a couple of times in the wc already.i have to admit i didn't realise it was banned as id seen it done a few times this wc already. But then the keepers were constantly off their line early also so it's 6 amd half a dozen. Just wish the refs could actually manage it properly.

Last edited:
Oh, FFS! You can stop and start as many times as you want on a run up! You can't do it on your final kick. Next, you'll be asking about the offside rule lol

P.S. it was explained in the ad break lol

For virtually every penalty the keeper was well off his line. As it happens, many of the pens were terrible anyway. Were they trying to copy England?

Oh, FFS! You can stop and start as many times as you want on a run up! You can't do it on your final kick. Next, you'll be asking about the offside rule lol

P.S. it was explained in the ad break lol

I think I might have been whooshed.