Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City - Saturday 30th September 2023 -15:00 BST - Premier League - Match Preview and MDT | Page 10 | Vital Football

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City - Saturday 30th September 2023 -15:00 BST - Premier League - Match Preview and MDT

Well ....what a clusterfuck.
I know the days of the invincibles going through a whole season unbeaten are long gone so I don't expect to win every gane but I hate being cheated out of games.
The ref bottling that decision not to send off the eventual match winner..... crucial.
That said we lacked pace, tempo and the creativity and courage to take this game by the scruff of the neck.

Well ....what a clusterfuck.
I know the days of the invincibles going through a whole season unbeaten are long gone so I don't expect to win every gane but I hate being cheated out of games.
The ref bottling that decision not to send off the eventual match winner..... crucial.
That said we lacked pace, tempo and the creativity and courage to take this game by the scruff of the neck.
Integrating all the new faces was bound to be difficult. We have still started well despite that. We will be fine.