Will we be any better on Sunday? | Vital Football

Will we be any better on Sunday?

uysapie

Vital Reserves Team
5-1, full of defensive errors tonight.

Can't see there be much difference on Sunday. We just cannot defend.

I really don't care about Sunday. Will we be better by the end of the season? Will we make the same mistake and sack another manager before the end of the season? Then start all over again, with yet another approach, philosophy and squad of players. Why don't we ever give managers time to make their mistakes, then learn from them in order to make the team better? Instead we go for the knee jerk reaction of sacking the manager and beginning again. With exactly the same results. This is a crap league, tough to get out of, as we've demonstrated in the past. If we're still in it by seasons end then let him take whatever lessons and apply them to a pre-season and build from there.

Why is it that players don't perform and the manager gets sacked. Any other job and they would be out.

OH BEEP! - 7/10/2015 08:46

I really don't care about Sunday. Will we be better by the end of the season? Will we make the same mistake and sack another manager before the end of the season? Then start all over again, with yet another approach, philosophy and squad of players. Why don't we ever give managers time to make their mistakes, then learn from them in order to make the team better? Instead we go for the knee jerk reaction of sacking the manager and beginning again. With exactly the same results. This is a crap league, tough to get out of, as we've demonstrated in the past. If we're still in it by seasons end then let him take whatever lessons and apply them to a pre-season and build from there.

Exactly my thoughts but far more eloquently put than I could have managed, Oh Beep!

I agree that we have to at least give RM the full season but the baying pack on MAD will no doubt press for a sacking if we don't pick up points soon.