Will Ashley Bring in a New Coach | Vital Football

Will Ashley Bring in a New Coach

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
It was rumoured even by Pardew towards the end of the season that they were considering bringing in a new coach (without wheels).Is it likely that we would get anyone of quality or will it all be forgotten about. I'd like to see a quality 1st team coach as I think the current coaching staff are sadly lacking, including Carver.

There was talk of it. But I find myself going round in circles on this and always coming to the conclusion that what is really needed is a new manager. But if one came in, it would be interesting to see what their role would be.

Bringing someone in to get 90 minutes out of these players would be nice.

I think this is actually our best hope that has a small chance of actually happening. Pardew is staying for now. My guess is that it's because he is media friendly and is willing to stand In Front of the cameras and blatantly lie. And it would be too expensive. So fatty won't get rid. He must have seen how seriously crap the football was though and the table doesn't lie so a first class coach seems the obvious compromise to me. He probably wouldn't be that expensive either? That, and a decent physio.

"He must have seen how seriously crap the football was though and the table doesn't lie so a first class coach seems the obvious compromise to me"

So many things seem obvious to a lot of supporters MM and it is true that Fatman saw the mess we were in against Reading and went out and brought those players to the club. However it is my understanding that Dekula has maintained his support for Pardwho because he wanted him at the club in the first place whereas Fatman aint so sure ? Which is why there are stories of Fatman holding onto the purse strings until the new season is under way before seeing whether there's an improvement in Pardwho's managerial record.

So that shouldnt take long to put to bed :59:

AMac - 30/5/2013 21:44

We have Pardwho and we have nothing :54:

I tend to try and find any tiny crumbs of comfort in the bleakest of situations. Otherwise my life is an empty shell.