Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bryan

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two things chronic
1st don’t set a poll up then start arguing with people who don’t vote how you think they should,it’s an opinion remember
2nd is its players player remember not fans the better players appreciate those that allow them to maximise their talents I’m sure Kante won a couple of awards at Leicester and Chelsea last few yrs (could be wrong but I think he did)

The biggest question I can’t wait to be to answered is whether or not we’ll be able to incorporate Coutts, Norwood, Fleck and Duffy into the same team.

I think we’re all wondering about that gray what a nice problem for Chris to have but if they don’t all get in it will show how we have progessed when we have quality players like that to come off the bench the aim is to have 1st teamers who can’t get in the team sat on the bench so we don’t dilute the quality

I think we’re all wondering about that gray what a nice problem for Chris to have but if they don’t all get in it will show how we have progessed when we have quality players like that to come off the bench the aim is to have 1st teamers who can’t get in the team sat on the bench so we don’t dilute the quality
Exactly and shows how far we’ve come when you think about it mate with two decent keepers, and quality players to come in at right back centre back and midfield. We just need to sort out the left side and up front now.

The biggest question I can’t wait to be to answered is whether or not we’ll be able to incorporate Coutts, Norwood, Fleck and Duffy into the same team.
easy
..............................................hendo............................
freeman.........egan....................oconnel.....................stevens.......
..............................................coutts............................................
.............................fleck..........................norwood...................
..............................................duffy.........................
...................................hogan..........sharp....................
home

.........................................hendo..........................
..........................bash....egan.....oconell...........
freeman..................................................................stevens.........
............................fleck....coutts........norwood...........
...................................duffy...................................
...................................................clarke.................
away

Can't just have Duffy off Clarke. That's nowhere near enough of a goalscoring threat. It would need to be a quicker, goalscorier type playing off Clarke.

I think the 4-3-1-2 / diamond will inevitably be tried from October/November onwards if Coutts returns well.

Henderson
Freedock Bashegan O'Connell Stevens
Norwood Coutts Fleck
Duffy
Sharp Clarke

The only question there would be who plays the deeper central role, Coutts or Norwood. I'd suggest it should be Coutts to start with as it'll be less physically demanding.
But it could easily be more 4-2-2-2 with Coutts and Norwood sharing the deeper midfield area.

I’d agree to start with less physically demanding for coutts but when everyone is firing they can be flexible who ever is in the best position to go goes and the other stays and covers it’s how a lot of the top sides do it anyway

Against the better teams I think we’ll still need somebody like Bash in there to win the ball so the others can play.

Certainly seems so mate but there’s still a few days left to put that right
If we could get owt like the quality we have in midfield up top,it'd be time to for a trip to bookies and havin a good wager on us to go up mate.but alas poor yorick.UTCB

See.... I was right to have faith we wouldn't sign anyone else who'd compete for this award!