• Eardley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anderson

• Williams

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rheady did well, (most under performed), we would probably have lost the game, but for that one bit of magic from Pett. So Pett for me.

Pett for me, the only real piece of quality in the 90 minutes. Rhead did ok, but too many of his casual nonchalant touches that look dreadful when they don't find their intended target. Thought Jesus did alright too.

Rhead. Was unlucky not to score, second half when he headed the ball onto the top of the net. Never gave up - I'm sure that keeper will still be seeing him everywhere he turns.

Pett for me. Sometimes it's that one piece of magic that clinches man of the match and this was one of those occasions

Gone for Rheady, won so much in the air as he usually does, not everything came off but not always his fault. Great crucial goal from Pett though as at the time I though the stags were winning.

Bostwick just from Rhead and an honourable mentions to Waterfall, Woodyard and Pett for the wonder strike.

Pett- not just for his goal though. Tracked back like a beast before he scored and took the ball off a Yeovil player, just outside our penalty box. Something he didn't get earlier in the season (Crawley away being a prime example). I think DC/NC have been doing a great deal of work to get him "on piste" and I believe we have a really strong player building here.

Went for Rheady, the only player on the field who continually dominated whichever Yeovil player was near him.

Apart from the absolutely magnificent goal, don't remember too much about Pett's contribution. Thought Bossie was well below his best.