Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palmer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Obviously, their Man of The Match was John Brooks, but who was Man of The Match for The Imps?

Now open to votes and comments!

I have gone for Bostwick I thought he was immense last night against a very cynical and combative team.

Allsop, that save was epic! could have easily been a loss

He did make a daft mistake halfway through the second half though

Having watched the match on iFollow (really hard when you know it was 0-0) I’ve gone for Allsop who made 3 good saves that gave us a clean sheet. We needed more than a point but would have taken nothing from this home game without those saves. One of which was excellent.

Alsop made some good saves.
Woodyard constantly harries, is into everything the whole game. Great engine!
Rhead did well with his headers and lay-offs
Wharton, looks to be a great young player. I'd hope we would try to sign him at the end of the loan.
So Wharton for me this time.

Wharton. Exceptional player for 20 - two-footed, good in the air, confident, accurate passer.

Has to be Wharton old head on young shoulders . calm and assured on the ball. Definitely a class act. Can't see Blackburn letting him go but perhaps we can get him on loan again next season.

Wharton was excellent. As Scotimp was saying, he's strong and assured, with quick feet too. Honourable mention for Woodyard as well as I thought he was back to his combative best last night

Agree, between Wharton & Allsop (especially the superb save Allsop made from Wharton ??. On balance, gone for Wharton, but only just.