Who Drops out - or does not make it! | Vital Football

Who Drops out - or does not make it!

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
Rumours are buzzing around that Yaya Toure will be in the Champions League Squad, if that is the case then someone has to stay at home and look after the house.

Bluedub says that Iheanacho becomes eligible on the youth side, but we have Gabriel Jesus coming to us in January, so here is the dilemma!

you can add your own choice if I have missed out an obvious choice.

seac - 22/11/2016 14:43

Yaya for VK, who has just become too fragile sadly

You forgot to vote seac.

As it happens my way of thinking is exactly the same as yours. Vinny appears to be on a downhill spiral i'm afraid. I hate to say it but his days are numbered.

Buzz Lightyear - 22/11/2016 16:30

I have gone for Sané, we appear to have enough coverage there and the young man can rest for a while until next year

I'm not sure whether Sane will do a Boetang, play the occasional game for one season and then decided the PL is too much, say he's homesick and bugger off back to Germany.

Tudor - 22/11/2016 17:25

I have gone for Sané, we appear to have enough coverage there and the young man can rest for a while until next year

I'm not sure whether Sane will do a Boetang, play the occasional game for one season and then decided the PL is too much, say he's homesick and bugger off back to Germany.

Far too early for those types of thoughts. He is apparently impressing in training, but is taking time to adapt to Pep ways. He'll be fine once he's had time to adapt

I have changed my mind about Sané as I just thought this latest was about Vinnie blurred vision and it turns out his leg problem is back and therefore we cannot risk being a man down with a perfectly fit one at home.

Sorry Vincent Yaya for you.

Potentially destroy the young lads confidence by dropping him from the squad though.

Tudor - 22/11/2016 17:25

Allegedly it was a row with Mancini that led to Boateng leaving and not the rigours of the league.

From memory, Mancini denied Boateng leave to go and be with his wife who was ill at the time. Not quite the same as Mario's antics

I think Vinnie will be back and force his way into as first choice CB. I would drop Navas, he still comes inside too often, has no left peg, rarely scores, and when he does go past on the outside can't find one of our men in most cases. Yes he works hard for the team, but this is not enough.

I know that C, but was the story true, It would be petty not to allow a player to visit his sick wife and bob always struck me as a compassionate man

I recall hearing/reading that Boateng's gripe was due to being denied paternity leave.

Meanwhile @City_Watch has tweeted something pertinent to this thread:

Yaya Touré when asked if he wants to be in the revised Champions League squad: "Yes, of course. Of course - that’s why I stayed at City."