Where will we finish the season? November 2017 Poll | Vital Football

Where will we finish the season? November 2017 Poll

D

Departed

So........will our CL performance lift us in the league? Do we have the depth for both competitions?

Will the injury carnage of last night have its effect on us. This is traditionally (under MP's reign) when we kick into overdrive in terms of performances and wins.

As we enter hamstring hell what do you think about the next couple of months?

So many variables.....but if I had to put money on today it would be 3rd......gut feeling is City will win it and we will be in a 2/3/4/5 battle..... whilst its too late for the 'he didn't care cup' I hope the FA cup is taken seriously, a top 4 finish, the FA cup and quarters/semis of CL would be a hell of a season.....

I changed my prediction from 7 th to 1st and am sticking to it. Man City could implode still and Utd are unpredictable.

Dortmund, Liverpool and Madrid have shown we can win games well where we don't dominate possession. It's a new dimension to our play and one that will pay dividends against the top sides, but do little against the clubs who park the bus and don't make many mistakes. Now we just need to nail unlocking the packed defences at Wembley and hope that City go through a dip in form long enough for us to catch them. Those are two big IFs.

I'm less worried about Toby injury due to how Jan has stepped up, how quickly Sanchez has settled and the fact that despite all the stick he's gotten Dier is still a very good player. Winks shining means we miss Wanyama less (although different players) and as much as Sissoko is still not great, he's a useful utility player who covers us when we need more physicality and pace.

I think we have a shot at winning the league.

City may implode and as long as we are in a position to capitalize we are, IMO, the most capable.

Still think 2nd. We have players coming back from long term injuries that will be like new signings. If we can add one or two in January which is a big task, then we I believe we will be able to push citeh all the way.