WHERE ARE THESE NEW OWNERS ANY ONE SEEN ONE AT THE GROUND | Page 2 | Vital Football

WHERE ARE THESE NEW OWNERS ANY ONE SEEN ONE AT THE GROUND

Latest rumour on another board saying IEC already sounding out interested parties for a sale! Really cannot see it myself

With the amount of time it took to get the deal done the due dilligence must have been very extensive - i can't see them coming into this without knowing what they were getting themselves into so if they thought it could work for them before taking the plunge i can't see things changing enough in 6 months to make them throw all of their plans out of the window and look for an exit plan.

Won't belong before nobody gives a feck about wafc never mind new owners no way I'm wasting money anymore to watch that shyte

Latest rumour on another board saying IEC already sounding out interested parties for a sale! Really cannot see it myself
Good. No offence to IEC but I’d rather someone own the club who actually has money of their own. Give the Cheng family a call Stanley!

Good. No offence to IEC but I’d rather someone own the club who actually has money of their own. Give the Cheng family a call Stanley!
might have been the plan all along IEC purchase on the cheap then sell what they can for a proffit ....well you never know

I saw that post as well,though I think it was on a news site rather than a forum!Cannot remember which one unfortunately

With the amount of time it took to get the deal done the due dilligence must have been very extensive - i can't see them coming into this without knowing what they were getting themselves into so if they thought it could work for them before taking the plunge i can't see things changing enough in 6 months to make them throw all of their plans out of the window and look for an exit plan.
Think it's shows how
"good" the Royles are - not.