We've had some shocking managers | Vital Football

We've had some shocking managers

Rza

Vital Champions League
But through all of them (including Souness), I never wanted our best players to leave. Now I do. It's a fucking sin watching the likes of Cabaye, Sissoko and Ben Arfa have their careers ruined by this smug, egotistical **** of a man, and shite manager to boot. I expect anyone who wants to further his career will now move on, they would be mad not to. Definitely cannot blame the players for fucking off this time

The long ball stats for last season coupled with the comments from fans of Pardew's ex-clubs would be damning enough evidence for the removal of any manager of a top flight club.

It seems the message isn't getting frew to the powers that be.

No suprise there then.

I feel the same rza be a crime for ben Arfa to endure another season of being " pardewed". He could grace any team in the world

Indeed, we have. Hardly an ounce of thought put into any appointment.
SBR aside.
Even Keegan's appointment could have gone either way, and was a gamble that (kind of) paid off.

Already struggling to get a interest in anything nufc related seen as that clown is here for next season. Usually reading all about potential signings and the season ahead. But this year I have had it all sucked out of me. Well done mike and Alan

Signings are now irrelevant, and hopefully with some luck the French players will wire off some of their mates back home not to touch us. No-one in their right mind will want to play for this man unless they want their career instantly ruined