West Ham Utd v Manchester City - 7.45pm GMT Weds 1st Feb - Premier League Match Day Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

West Ham Utd v Manchester City - 7.45pm GMT Weds 1st Feb - Premier League Match Day Thread

No Maureen ranting about the ref letting Hull time waste, but all Clubs do it, personally I would ban the taking it into the Corners and blatant time waste.

anyway wow is this another false dawn, remember the last time we dicked the hammers we got dicked ourselves the very next game.

He has a point when he talks about different treatment in regards Klopp. Klopp admitted to screaming nobody can beat us at the fourth official after Mignolet saved a pen that Klopp was aggrieved about being awarded, is that not questioning the official's integrity?

Highlights: West Ham 0-4 Man City Plus Fans Video Debrief

Kevin De Bruyne scored from a swift counter attack and clinical finish while David Silva finished off after an amazing Sane run. Gabriel Jesus got his first City goal while Yaya Toure netted from the penalty spot.

A good solid rounded performance by all. Well done MCFC, you guys were a joy to watch.

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=577388

Bluedub - 2/2/2017 08:59

He has a point when he talks about different treatment in regards Klopp. Klopp admitted to screaming nobody can beat us at the fourth official after Mignolet saved a pen that Klopp was aggrieved about being awarded, is that not questioning the official's integrity?

I never really want to concede that Maureen has a point........but it was noticeable that the Klopp incident was pretty much buried by the BBC (or rather not highlighted as I am pretty sure it would have been had it been Pep or Conte) PLUS it was not shown on the tv coverage. Given that they have a camera looking at the dugout/manager pretty much all of the game I thought at the time it was a bit suspect that it wasn't shown.

Skoorb - 2/2/2017 10:12

Bluedub - 2/2/2017 08:59

I never really want to concede that Maureen has a point........but it was noticeable that the Klopp incident was pretty much buried by the BBC (or rather not highlighted as I am pretty sure it would have been had it been Pep or Conte) PLUS it was not shown on the tv coverage. Given that they have a camera looking at the dugout/manager pretty much all of the game I thought at the time it was a bit suspect that it wasn't shown.

The head of BT is a Liverpool fan, the editors don't want to upset their boss.

Ahhhh, that makes it a bit clearer. :071: It was very odd as the commentator was describing it .......but the camera never shifted to show what was going on like you would expect. I can see the scene in the tv studios now with the Editor shouting at the technician "No, do NOT switch to Camera 7 [Dugout Cam]. Keep showing the pitch you idiot unless you want to go back to daytime television" :004: