We're All United | Vital Football

We're All United

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Probably for the first time in around 5 years. Maybe this time we can get some action.

The ronny gill with probably their best ever front page.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNBfKd2CcAE8vI5.jpg:med

Toon_NoMatterWot - 18/6/2013 09:26

Probably for the first time in around 5 years. Maybe this time we can get some action.

The ronny gill with probably their best ever front page.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNBfKd2CcAE8vI5.jpg:med

Good grief, is that for real? Looks like they opened a desk drawer, found a pair of balls and strapped them on.

About time too like.

Not even angry, Just feel like a boxer who is coming out for another good whipping ! Really Really hope the fans can all pull in one direction ! but still feel Ashley can drive a small wedge between the fans ( Signs carroll and Ba ) then says its all down to joe

I am pleased that the Chronicle are showing some bollocks at last but I bet JFK won't be happy with them! We should have a sweep on how many papers will be banned from SJP.

I hope they do ban every paper. Then the campaign can start properly.

If we want the regime* out, now's the time we can do it.

*not even sure it's a regime anymore if Dekka's gone.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 18/6/2013 09:45

I hope they do ban every paper. Then the campaign can start properly.

If we want the regime* out, now's the time we can do it.

*not even sure it's a regime anymore if Dekka's gone.

Dekka hasn't gone. All they'll have done at the most is left him in charge of the administration and finances of the club (which is bad enough in itself), then put that clown in charge of footballing matters.

If there is any truth in this at all, it really shows their incredible levels of cluelessness about running a football club.

Is Ryder anywhere to be seen in the writing of these articles?

I'm amazed at the Chronicle's turnaround. It's like there's no middle ground or reason at all. They've gone from up Ashley's arse to all out attack.

Weird.

I expect the mongs will think what they are told to think now.

As I said, If Dekka's gone.

It seems mighty strange that Kinnear said he'd resigned from his role. Why would he need to resign? Could he not just choose a different role instead?

A football club has to have someone in charge at a desk every day, a chairman of some sort.

He hasn't resigned though TNMW, it's just JFK has no idea what's going on and even if he did, he has an inability to put it into the correct words.

ManxMag - 18/6/2013 09:56

He hasn't resigned though TNMW, it's just JFK has no idea what's going on and even if he did, he has an inability to put it into the correct words.

Exactly. Sifting through the minefield of his idiotic ramblings, it looks like Dekka is no longer in charge of footballing decisions as such, and will be concentrating on the finance side. Like you say, he just can't put things into words.

JFK is talking out his arse. Llambias shifting to purely dealing with the financial side is probably the only upshot of this. Ok his management experience is in running a different kind of business, but presumably (as the accounts have shown) he can balance the books. Clearly the chronicle have decided to just go for it on this as they realise there's no way they can rationalise this decision by ashley. JFK has shot himself badly in the foot by criticising the fans. You just don't do it, wherever you are, but especially not here.

Platinii - 18/6/2013 10:04

ManxMag - 18/6/2013 09:56

Exactly. Sifting through the minefield of his idiotic ramblings, it looks like Dekka is no longer in charge of footballing decisions as such, and will be concentrating on the finance side. Like you say, he just can't put things into words.

Oh I agree with what it sounds like but who's in charge of who?

If Dekka was still there and somebody under his wing disrespected his name in the way JFK did, then surely he'd be out?

Kinnear sounded like he was Ashley's new wingman.

That's slightly inaccurate that elmag, as if they scoured the toon they wouldn't have found that trio, as they run the club from a hideaway down in london