Wembley Roll call | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wembley Roll call

Bear1951 - 27/5/2017 13:15

What a mean spirited unchristian attitude. I hope your lived ones never find themselves amongst the poorest of the poor drinking infested water.
I give my own money to Various charities, and so do most of my family,you want to try it..... :anger:

premier 1 - 27/5/2017 12:52

liverpoolseasider - 27/5/2017 10:35

Those who preach discord in life? This is a guy waging war and protest against Cadbury's for not having meat in their chocolate and who wants to stop all foreign relief aid...!
I do not wish to stop aid but our aid budget in my view is far greater than it need be....We borrow and pay interest to give it away... :bang:

What your post has to do with Football I fail to see,.. :eek:

'We should stop all foreign aid I completely agree' -quote of yours Prem.

Hastings - 27/5/2017 12:08

Me and Junior there. Drinking at Green Park and then the ground.

This time next year I'm hoping the O's will be gone and the thousands who are boycotting will return. I just hope that there will be thousands and some I know (not accusing anyone on this site) give it large about not going whilst the O's are there and didn't really go anyway.

There will be thousands there everyone is boycotting because of the O's not because it's 4th division football........

SeasideEssexXile - 27/5/2017 10:41

tangerinetomo - 27/5/2017 07:42

Your fooling no one, your supporting the oystons. Weak as piss, shame on you.

Hardly trying to fool anyone. Post on here every game I go to.
Serioys ? Just remind us why you no longer go?

Do you really need me to answer that?
Your fooling nobody but yourselves.

SeasideEssexXile - 27/5/2017 07:07

Between me and Salfud there will be 6 of us going, including Essex Snr.
Pete - either the Green Man or the Torch. I've PM'd you my number.
I'm of the mind though of getting inside the ground, the extra 50p a pint is worth not having the hassle of the pubs / queues etc.

The Green Man has been designated for Exeter

tangerinetomo - 27/5/2017 14:20

SeasideEssexXile - 27/5/2017 10:41

tangerinetomo - 27/5/2017 07:42

Your fooling no one, your supporting the oystons. Weak as piss, shame on you.

Hardly trying to fool anyone. Post on here every game I go to.
Serioys ? Just remind us why you no longer go?

Do you really need me to answer that?
Your fooling nobody but yourselves.

I guess not, your silence tells me it's 4th division football you aren't so keen on.

Amazing how some of those boycotting think they have a right to tell others how to live their lives.

Those who make their choices either way don't deserve vitriolic abuse. Those who disrespect other's choices certainly do, I am all for folk on either side of the debate putting their case. I only get cross when closet Oystonites cajole others into feeling guilty about not going to support their team or when NAPMers abuse those who choose to go.

UTMP. Oyston Out.

Bear1951 - 27/5/2017 19:32

Those who make their choices either way don't deserve vitriolic abuse. Those who disrespect other's choices certainly do, I am all for folk on either side of the debate putting their case. I only get cross when closet Oystonites cajole others into feeling guilty about not going to support their team or when NAPMers abuse those who choose to go.

UTMP. Oyston Out.
Lets leave it at that and enjoy the game wherever you are and lets hope for Victory.. :clap: