Well.... | Vital Football

Well....

billytwodogs

Vital Squad Member
....this is all a bit strange! Hopefully won’t frighten any body off.

It’s new but I’m in, been my home for ages this. :red:

Certainly is strange!!
Still like you Billy2 I'm in - for now.

Change can be a good thing, hopefully it will be prescient of better times.

Hi grabeca ... are you viewing on a phone or desktop and which bits don't you like? Early days for us with this new technology - we believe it can be polished up and tweaked a lot - we just haven't got round to understanding it all yet. Welcome aboard though!

Hi Block Sands. Yep. Understand. If I we can somehow change the look subtly to make them more obvious we will do that.

Hi Block Sands. Yep. Understand. If I we can somehow change the look subtly to make them more obvious we will do that.

Just checking in to make sure I still can. Not posted for a while as I was so disgusted with what was going on both on and off the field. Fingers crossed for a better season next year.

Hi grabeca ... are you viewing on a phone or desktop and which bits don't you like? Early days for us with this new technology - we believe it can be polished up and tweaked a lot - we just haven't got round to understanding it all yet. Welcome aboard though!

Hi admin
Well, I think it manages to combine too much white space in some areas with too many 'busy' images in others. The space for comments seems to come in third place after the spaces and images. But as the man said, it's free, so.......

Yep. It's that balancing act. There ain't much money now Facebook has eaten everyone else's lunch in the world of advertising. If you see any of Trinity Mirrors local papers, that should scare the pants off us all. Pop up ads everywhere... sound on more than one ad at a time.

I'd give up if we got that bad.