We'll be doing our next Q&A with... | Vital Football

We'll be doing our next Q&A with...

Isn't it time Norfolkimp did one? He's been avoiding reasonable scrutiny for decades.

Trust me, the Q&As with members will continue, but it is also time to get people at the Football Club involved again!

**** sake, I should have said 11,000 by midnight the speed the figure is rising!

:lol::lol:

Jules, have you done one?

I actually did have questions submitted and answered most of them, but totally lost the confidence to answer and then publish them. I will see if I can find it and look to publish as soon as possible.

I actually did have questions submitted and answered most of them, but totally lost the confidence to answer and then publish them. I will see if I can find it and look to publish as soon as possible.

Hey, no worries and no pressure.

**** sake, I should have said 11,000 by midnight the speed the figure is rising!

:lol::lol:

Hi Jules
Just wondered how we are doing as regards posts/views compared to when we’re actually playing matches. Is 20000 the monthly average?

Hi Jules
Just wondered how we are doing as regards posts/views compared to when we’re actually playing matches. Is 20000 the monthly average?

To give a very short answer so I can avoid looking at the figures in detail right now, the Front Page is up by a truly huge percentage and the forum is down by quite a large chunk. I will take a closer look and post figures over the next few days.

Well, I suppose I really ought to tell you who it is because the target has been smashed...

The 199 page views actually came in about 10-15 minutes of me starting this thread!