Welcome to the family, Lincoln City Women | Vital Football

Welcome to the family, Lincoln City Women

Totally agree it's great to have Lincoln City Women on board. I watched the old Lady Imps play a few times and I hope to go and see them play at Ashby Avenue this season.

I am sure being part of the Lincoln City family will be only be beneficial to them and if they can replicate the men's team and get some more promotions under their belt that will be great.

We are all Imps!

D9L0rFHXoAAjdaL.jpg

Wow Doncaster Belles have fallen a long way! Prior to the "Big" clubs getting involved they were the top women's team!

Just another example of the FA shafting the little club when they were demoted at the expense of Man City in the "restructure of the women's super league".

Hey and wouldn't you know it when Manure finally decided to get with the programme and get themselves a women's team they were automatically granted a licence straight into the Super League second tier! Quelle surprise!

The big clubs ride rough shod over the little clubs even in women's football ably supported by the football authorities who wet themselves over the bigger clubs!