Welcome To Britain 2019 (updated) | Vital Football

Welcome To Britain 2019 (updated)

How depressing. Really is a drunk culture and a junk culture now. So much anger and rudeness as well.

The word respect seems to have been thrown out.

This thread hasn't gone in the direction expected. Hmmm. LOL

How about this then?

A university hockey club which threw a "chav party" has been banned from taking part in competitions.

Members of the Leeds University women's hockey club were invited to "dress lower class" for the night out in January.

They faced a barrage of criticism after photos of them posing in tracksuits, sporting fake tattoos and drinking bottles of Lambrini emerged.

:lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-43227761

Yeah saw that - fair play to her. I must admit, he does strike me as quite an odious individual. I wonder if the public will dump him off the show this weekend.

Don't think he will last that long .
He will go before the weekend. His position is untenable. All this despite taking the shackles off and getting right stuck in with his dance partner so quickly.

All this over a drunken snog. I would have been tempted as well. It also does funny things to you, dancing with someone like that. Psychologists say it's hard not to have some connection.

For anyone actually interested in the destruction of the planet, I posted a link to the global warming report on the Science and Technology thread.

Attenborough just shows us what is possible. There will always be those that just don't want to know, which is why it is up to Governments to impose it.

The good news is that in doing so they will actually save money. This years Nobel Prize for Economics went to two men who have shown that investing now saves billions later. They've built accurate economic models for climate change economics. Even Trump's EPA have issued a report which says they will save millions by acting now.

Money talks, and it could be this that eventually converts enough people.