WBA after Forest young star | Vital Football

WBA after Forest young star

Widdow

Vital 1st Team Regular
West Brom boss Tony Pulis is weighing up a move for Nottingham Forest's Joe Worrall to be Gareth McAuley's long-term successor.
Stopper McAuley recently penned a new one-year deal for next season after a fine campaign, including six Premier League goals.
But the Northern Ireland international is 38 in December and Albion scouts are monitoring Forest's highly-rated 6ft 4in starlet Worrall

It's ok, no need to panic, once Tony Pulis' scouts have seen him trying to play the ball out of defence they'll move on to a different target.

mao tse tung - 27/4/2017 16:51

"Play the ball out of defence"

You have obviously not seen the way Pulis plays the game

You've obviously not read my entire comment, or misunderstood it.

foderingham the rangers keeper linked with us again. he was linked with us when he was at Swindon also.

he is the guy who had a big bust up coming off the pitch with di canio before.

MarvinsPA - 27/4/2017 16:46

It's ok, no need to panic, once Tony Pulis' scouts have seen him trying to play the ball out of defence they'll move on to a different target.

Well Kenny Burns rates him as a great prospect, so I'll take his opinion above yours if you don't mind.

Nanpantan red - 28/4/2017 08:31

Well Kenny Burns rates him as a great prospect, so I'll take his opinion above yours if you don't mind.

I think you should re read my comment a few times until it sinks in, was a criticism of Pulis brand of football, not Worrall :35:

Not that Kenny Burns is any judge, hell of a player but utter buffoon with his opinions.

I'm not even sure that Kenny Burns could even fit everything he knows about football on the back of a fag packet.

MarvinsPA - 28/4/2017 09:36

Nanpantan red - 28/4/2017 08:31

I think you should re read my comment a few times until it sinks in, was a criticism of Pulis brand of football, not Worrall :35:

Not that Kenny Burns is any judge, hell of a player but utter buffoon with his opinions.

Cheers, I did mis-read it. i think we should have a "sarcasm" emoticon.

Mind you with Pulis's tactics of so many players behind the ball for WBA I don't think the "hoof it" option exists any more. There's no one playing up front to latch on to it!

"No," Pulis replied when asked if he was interested in the highly-rated centre-back.

"I haven't seen Worrall play so where that's come from I don't know."

ZedRed - 28/4/2017 10:26

I'm not even sure that Kenny Burns could even fit everything he knows about football on the back of a fag packet.

Over 400 appearances at the top level, half as a feared striker the other half as a dominating central defender; 20 Scottish caps; 2 European Cup Winners Medals; Footballer of the year 1977/78.

He might not be the most erudite of commentators or writers, but knows little about football???

Are you serious?

Nanpantan red - 28/4/2017 13:19

ZedRed - 28/4/2017 10:26

Over 400 appearances at the top level, half as a feared striker the other half as a dominating central defender; 20 Scottish caps; 2 European Cup Winners Medals; Footballer of the year 1977/78.

He might not be the most erudite of commentators or writers, but knows little about football???

Are you serious?

Yes, it's quite surprising, isn't it?