Watford | Page 6 | Vital Football

Watford

They were crap as well to be fair, aarons gave away the ball for the goal then turned his back on the cross which sorensen effed up.
we created fuck all, only shot on goal was 71st minute

They were crap as well to be fair, aarons gave away the ball for the goal then turned his back on the cross which sorensen effed up.
we created fuck all, only shot on goal was 71st minute
Sørensen should've gotten in front of his man to stop it but McGovern should've had it before it even got that far.

Reactions: Rex
I thought pukki looked shattered, which is understandable with a new born. I wonder if we had a forward who could replace him he would have played.

We did get any crosses into the box when hugill came on.

We looked quick and dangerous in first 20 but second half same story of the opposition shutting up shop and we were unable to break them down.

Good to see Rupp and gibson back. Zimmermann was nearly punished for a couple of mistakes and McGovern can't kick the ball and always seem nervous with ball at feet. I'm not sure what he was doing for their goal.and Sorensen once again showed us that he is not a left back.

I didn’t see the point in bringing Hugill on and still trying to walk the ball into the net through the middle as Arrons kept trying to do . Either play to his strengths or buy a striker who can fit into our pass and pass again football