Warnock on Radio Sheff now | Vital Football

Warnock on Radio Sheff now

He's just said he's got a lot of time for the pigs and he hopes they go up FORK OFF Colin,what sort of a BLADE wants them to do well.:finger: UTB

I knew a couple of lads on his coaching staff, he is no real blade. I was also working at a local club at the time and knew other people in the game said the same.

I knew a couple of lads on his coaching staff, he is no real blade. I was also working at a local club at the time and knew other people in the game said the same.
I think he did well whilst with us Peggy, but i've never in all my time going to games ever heard a BLADE say they wanted the pigs to do well. UTB

I think he did well whilst with us Peggy, but i've never in all my time going to games ever heard a BLADE say they wanted the pigs to do well. UTB

So he was alright as our manager, but not if he doesn't rubbish the neighbours..?

Bit fickle, don't you think..?

So he was alright as our manager, but not if he doesn't rubbish the neighbours..?

Bit fickle, don't you think..?
He was good as our boss and i don't dislike him but i don't get how any BLADE can want the pigs to do well and it's that i don't like Pops,i thought you were smart enough to realise that but hey ho perhaps i've got summat else wrong eh?:tongue::giggle: UTB

He was good as our boss and i don't dislike him but i don't get how any BLADE can want the pigs to do well and it's that i don't like Pops,i thought you were smart enough to realise that but hey ho perhaps i've got summat else wrong eh?:tongue::giggle: UTB

I don't know Rod you seem to like to call folks fickle if something happens to make them change their mind on a manager. I wondered if it applied here. At least its not like the Pigs where Poor owd Darren is hero one week and villain the next.

I don't know Rod you seem to like to call folks fickle if something happens to make them change their mind on a manager. I wondered if it applied here. At least its not like the Pigs where Poor owd Darren is hero one week and villain the next.
:ROFLMAO: Good owd Pops. UTB

He was given a lot of time and decently backed. Was awful in the prem. Limited as a coach. Fantastic man manager.

You'll be pleased to hear that the top end of Porktalk tonight is about Darren Moore and how limited he is and his team selections are crap.

Thats fickle...

The only reason we persist in kneeling is because Wednesday beat us to the black manager punch.

Wednesday scored a major victory.

Just a shame he isn't any good, and will cost them promotion.

He's talking on radio Sheffield,
He is not our manager anymore,

It is not on his agenda to create animosity anymore, he probably laughed to himself as he said it, but what would have been the point in saying anything else.