vs St Mirren | Page 3 | Vital Football

vs St Mirren

We play St Mirren again this weekend at home. Boerrigter is out AGAIN! An abdominal problem this time. He moans at not getting enough time on the pitch, but he is not able to stay fit!

Biton and Forrest are still out but VVD will be back so Mulgrew is likely to move back in to midfield alongside Johansen and Brown. Bit of a shame actually as it would be nice to see Henderson keep his place. It would also be nice to see a bit more of Fisher again before the end of the season.

Hopefully it will be another convincing win but we seem to have been better away from home than at home this season, perhaps because teams just sit in and defend more when at Celtic Park.
I think the only change from last week's team will be VVD coming back in to the team and who misses out (most likely Henderson).

I'd rather see Henderson than Mulgrew in midfield. Boeriggter is an idiot for whining about playing time when he is never fit for more than three games in a row. What's Lenny to do? Boeriggter is out and others step up, you can't punish them just because he is finally fit.

Lennon was asked about it at his press conference today, he said he has no problems with the comments as he knows the situation and knew it wasn't Derk having a go at Lenny. He was moaning about the situation and how he is frustrated at not being able to stay fit.

Boerrigter has lots to offer, but he HAS to stay fit!

Celtic team to play St Mirren: Forster; Matthews, van Dijk, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; Henderson, Brown, Johansen, Commons; Griffiths, Stokes

Subs: Zaluska, Ambrose, Samaras, Balde, Pukki, Kayal, F. Twardzik

Henderson keeps his place in the team and Ambrose drops to the bench with Mulgrew continuing in defence alongside VVD.
Great to see F Twardzik back on the bench, earlier than expected as well!

C'MON THE BHOYS!!!!

Haha! If only I made the money of an agent Tic!!! :D

I just like seeing the young guys getting a chance and when we hear so much about some of them, you want to see them do well.

Agree. Good thing is that quite a few will get the chance to show what they can do between now and the end of the season.

Our astonishing undefeated/clean sheet run kinda worked against our younger players in terms of appearances.

The officiating has been shocking today. As blatant as it gets.

Linesmen have denied Celtic at least three goals with woeful decisions.

Ref denied us a clear penalty when Griffiths was assaulted inside the box ffs!

Hurtin huns :emoticon:03

welch47 - 22/3/2014 16:45

They are hurtin' huns. The yellow card on Mulgrew was ridiculous.

Outrageous stuff! It's sickening that we still have to put up with these hun officials in 2014. Fuck the SFA. Fuck Reagan. And most of all fuck EBT Ogilvie. :emoticon:29

Even they can't even up the race. But i shutter to think of what we'll get when the huns finally make it back. They will do everything possible to make it a real race.

Latest Celtic News