vs Hibs | Page 3 | Vital Football

vs Hibs

KC & The Sunshine Band on Leith :emoticon:04

Ball headed from the halfway line causes a panic between the two Hibs CB's with the ball dropping into the path of KC who slotted it home from 8 yards

11th straight win, 10th straight clean sheet & 22 games undefeated. Remarkable statistics!

Plus it's now 885 minutes since we last conceded a goal :emoticon:16

An emphatic result and performance today with Commons once again being the star of the show. Forster was in sensational form any time Hibs threatened and had two excellent saves - one of which was world class.

Broony came on to a cracking game in the 2nd half and Pukki looked really lively when he came on - took his goal with aplomb!

Hibs targeted our right flank which meant a really tough shift for Fisher, 1st half in particular where Biton offered him no support whatsoever and was rightly hooked at half time. Games like that will do Fisher the world of good.

Missed the majority of the first half but sat and watched the 2nd. Some cracking goals scored today! Commons' first was a lovely finish and his game in general today was cracking. I've not been his biggest supporter of late and I still don't think he's going to be good enough for us in the CL group stages, but in the SPFL......he's on fire! He ran the show for us today and was instrumental in everything we did!

VVD's free-kick was a thing of beauty! For a CB to be able to do that is just ridiculous! World Class that boy is!

Didn't see much of Biton obviously but seems unusual of his play to give Fisher so little support.....maybe just an off day, still think he can be a very good player for us.

Pukki was very good today, that's more like what we want to see from him more often, his goal was a rocket and we've seen that any time he's tried to hit a shot from distance that he has a lot of power in his shot but he looked more confident to try and work some space and take a man on, take the ball with his back to goal and feed other people or work a different angle and things. I think that break to Turkey and some 1on1 training with Lennon has done him the world of good! More of the same please!

Fisher is a very capable back-up RB for us but not sure he'll manage to get much further than that with us. Good solid performer!

Didn;t really get to see any of Johansen or Balde when they got on but hopefully more to come from those two as well!

Well done Bhoys, amazing statistics and the run continues!

Here's hoping for an exciting end to the transfer window!

A fine win. I watched the first half live and recorded the second half and watched it later. I still find it odd getting into game whose conclusion has been reached. Anyway, Hibs took it to us in the first 10 or 15 minutes of the second half. I credit them for trying to win and playing football. Terry Butcher is an ass, but he coaches a real game.

Goals from Pukki and van Dijk were amazing. VvD may be a better overall player than Victor. He really is amazing. Glad to see Pukki play a good game.

Latest Celtic News